Trying to monitor down a music or artist you’ve listened to earlier than on Spotify? You can test your Spotify listening historical past simply utilizing this information.
Spotify retains a listening historical past for you, permitting you to rapidly return and play songs you’ve listened to earlier than. The characteristic is harking back to the Spotify Wrapped characteristic, however you are able to do it any time of the yr.
Here’s a glance a how to entry your Spotify listening historical past at any level.
Table of Contents
How to View Your Spotify Listening History on Desktop
First, we’ll take a look at how one can entry your Spotify listening historical past utilizing the desktop model of Spotify.
To view Spotify listening historical past on desktop:
- First, we’ll check out the desktop. Launch the desktop app on Spotify and log in together with your account particulars (in the event you’re not already).
- Click the Queue button subsequent to the amount bar on the backside. A play icon with two and a half horizontal traces will seem.
- Next, click on on the Recently performed tab on the high of the web page.
- A listing of your not too long ago performed tracks will show—you possibly can click on on any monitor you want to play. You may also add these tracks to a playlist in order for you to.
It’s necessary to notice that whereas you will discover your historical past, you possibly can solely view the historical past from the checklist. However, you can not take away gadgets from the checklist.
How to View Your Spotify Listening History Online
It’s additionally potential to hold monitor of your Spotify listening historical past within the Spotify internet participant. Unfortunately, the method isn’t the identical because the desktop participant, however it does have a devoted tab to see your listening historical past on a devoted Home display screen.
To view your Spotify Listening History within the internet participant:
- Log into your Spotify account online in the event you haven’t already. On the left facet, click on the Home tab.
- Click your account’s down button and choose Profile.
- Click your Profile button once more, and it’ll checklist not too long ago listened to artists and songs.
How to See Your Spotify Listening History on Mobile
You may also discover your listening historical past in your cellphone or pill. This works within the Spotify app on Android, iPhone, and iPad.
To entry your Spotify listening historical past on cell, use the next steps:
- Launch the Spotify app on iPhone, iPad, or Android and check in in the event you aren’t already.
- At the underside of the principle display screen, faucet the Home button.
- Tap the Recently Played icon on the house display screen (top-right).
- You’ll see the not too long ago performed songs—simply faucet a monitor to play it.
Enjoying Spotify Music
Using the steps above, you possibly can rapidly test your listening historical past on Spotify and play songs you’ve loved up to now. Spotify has different cool and fascinating options that permit you to handle your music, nonetheless.
For instance, you possibly can change your Spotify playlist image. If you want a brand new Spotify account, you possibly can switch your playlists to a brand new account. Another typically neglected and underused characteristic is including your individual music assortment from native information.
Of course, like several software program, Spotify isn’t good—you’ll need to repair Spotify when it stops working.