Sticky Notes app by Windows is a godsend for people who find themselves always searching for a pen and paper to take down essential notes, throughout official work or college/school lectures. We, at Techcult, use Sticky notes app extensively and discover it catering to all our wants. Along with OneDrive integration, one of many main promoting factors is that we are able to discover the identical notice on a number of gadgets logged in with the identical account. In this text, we’ll see how to use Sticky Notes in Windows 11 and likewise, how to disguise or present Sticky Notes.
How to Use Sticky Notes in Windows 11
Sticky Notes app is suitable with varied platforms together with your desktop/laptop computer and even your smartphone. There are many options current in the Sticky Notes like help for pen enter which provides the bodily really feel of jolting down the notice on a bodily notepad. We are going to undergo the fundamentals of how to use Sticky Notes on Windows 11 and how one can get essentially the most out of it.
The Sticky Notes app is kind of straightforward to use.
- When you run it for the primary time, you’re prompted to signal in along with your Microsoft account. When you login in, chances are you’ll use your Microsoft account to again up and sync your notes throughout a number of gadgets. If you haven’t already finished so, you need to create an account to again up your notes.
- If you simply need to use the app with out signing in, skip the sign-in display screen and begin utilizing it.
Step 1: Open Sticky Notes App
Follow these steps to open Sticky Notes:
1. Click on the Search icon and kind Sticky Notes.
2. Then, click on on Open to launch it.
3A. Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
3B. Alternatively, skip the sign-in display screen and start utilizing the app.
Step 2: Create A Note
Follow the given steps to create a brand new notice:
1. Launch the Sticky Notes app as proven in Step 1.
2. Click on the + icon in the highest left nook of the window.
3. Now, you may add a notice in the brand new quick window with yellow colour.
4. You can edit your notice utilizing the accessible instruments listed beneath.
- Toggle Bullet factors
- Add Image
Also Read: How to Turn Your Screen Black and White on PC
Step 3: Change Theme Color of Note
Here are the steps to change the theme colour of a selected notice:
1. In the Take a notice… window, click on on the three-dotted icon and choose Menu.
2. Now, choose the Desired colour from the given panel of seven colours.
Step 4: Change Theme of Sticky Notes App
To change the theme of the Sticky Notes app, comply with the steps given beneath:
1. Launch the Sticky Notes app and click on on the gear icon to open Settings.
2. Scroll down to the Colour part.
3. Select anybody theme from the next choices accessible:
- Use my Windows mode
Also Read: How to Get Black Cursor in Windows 11
Step 5: Change Note Size
Follow the steps beneath to change the dimensions of the Note window:
1. Open a Note and double-click on the Title bar to maximize the window.
2. Now, you may double-click Title bar once more to return it to the Default measurement.
Step 6: Open or Close Notes
You can double-click a Note to open it. Alternatively, comply with the steps beneath:
1. In the Sticky Notes window, right-click on the Note.
2. Select the Open notice possibility.
Note: You could all the time go to the listing hub to get well the notice.
3A. Click on the X icon on the window to shut a Sticky Note.
3B. Alternatively, right-click on the Note which is opened, and choose the Close notice possibility, proven highlighted.
Also Read: How to Type N with Tilde Alt Code
Step 7: Delete a Note
Two choices are there to delete a Sticky Note. Follow both of them to do the identical.
Option 1: Through Note Page
You can delete a notice if you end up writing it, as follows:
1. Click on the three dots icon in the highest proper nook of the window.
2. Now, click on on the Delete notice possibility.
3. Finally, click on Delete to verify.
Option 2: Through List of Notes Page
Alternatively, you can too delete a notice by the listing of notes, as follows:
1. Hover to the Note you need to delete.
2. Click on the three-dotted icon and choose the Delete notice possibility, as depicted.
3. Finally, click on on Delete in the affirmation field.
Also Read: How to Turn Off Sticky Keys in Windows 11
Step 8: Close Sticky Notes App
You can click on on the X icon on the window to shut Sticky Notes app.
How to Hide or Show Sticky Notes
You can save your display screen from getting crowded with too many Sticky notes. Or, maybe you need to view your entire notes in one place.
Option 1: Hide Sticky Notes
Here are the steps to disguise Sticky Notes in Windows 11:
1. Right-click on the Sticky Notes icon in the Taskbar
2. Then, choose Show all notes from the context menu window.
Also Read: What is Windows 11 SE?
Option 2: Show Sticky Notes
Here are the steps to present all Sticky Notes in Windows 11:
1. Right-click on the Sticky Notes icon on the Taskbar.
2. Select Show all notes possibility from the context menu, proven highlighted.
We hope you discovered this text fascinating and useful about how to use Sticky Notes in Windows 11. You additionally realized how to Show or Hide all Sticky notes, without delay. You can ship your recommendations and questions in the remark part down beneath. You may inform us what subject you’d love to hear about subsequent