Google Assistant has made our searching expertise simpler via Artificial Intelligence. It will play your favourite music, reply your foolish questions, and even entertain you when you’re bored. Yet, generally mentioning the set off phrase Ok Google, the assistant pops up randomly. This characteristic can get annoying generally, and you’d need to flip off Ok google. If you’re additionally coping with the identical drawback, this text will provide help to. We carry you an ideal information that may provide help to to flip off OK Google Assistant completely. Read until the top to study numerous tips that may provide help to resolve this subject.
How to Turn Off OK Google on Android
Here are some step-by-step directions that may provide help to flip off OK Google on your Android machine.
Method 1: Turn Off Google Assistant
Follow the under steps to flip Off the assistant.
1. Navigate to the Google app on your Android machine.
2. In the highest proper nook of the display, faucet on the Profile icon.
3. Now, faucet on Settings.
4. Tap on the Google Assistant tab.
5. Now, swipe up and choose the General possibility. You can handle normal settings by choosing this.
6. Toggle OFF Google Assistant.
7. A immediate window will pop up. Tap on TURN OFF to verify.
Google Assistant will flip off completely after following the above steps. If you need to allow it once more, observe the identical steps and toggle ON the assistant in step 5.
Also Read: 35 Best Google Chrome Flags for Android
Method 2: Turn Off Voice Search
Follow the below-mentioned steps to flip off voice search on your Android machine.
1. Open Google app on your Android machine.
2. Now, faucet the Profile icon on the highest proper nook of the display.
3. Next, faucet on Settings.
4. Here, faucet on Voice.
5. Now, faucet on Voice Match.
6. Toggle off the Hey Google discipline, as proven under.
Note: You can at all times allow the voice search by switching On the toggle for Hey Google.
Also Read: How to Remove a Google Account out of your Android Device
Method 3: Remove Microphone Access
You might disable the permission to entry the Microphone on your machine. This will forestall pointless pop-ups from the Assistant. Here is how to do it.
Note: Since smartphones wouldn’t have the identical Settings choices, they range from producer to producer. Hence, guarantee the right settings earlier than altering any on your machine. These steps have been carried out on Samsung Galaxy A7, as proven within the illustrations under.
1. Navigate to the Settings app on your Android machine.
2. Now, faucet on Apps.
3. Here, navigate to the Google app utilizing the search bar and faucet on it.
4. The App information web page might be displayed on the display. Now, faucet on Permissions.
5. Search Microphone and open it.
6. Tap on Deny.
7. A immediate window will pop up. Now, faucet on Deny anyway.
If you need to allow the Microphone once more, observe the identical steps and faucet on Allow in Step 6.
We hope that this information was useful and you can flip off Ok Google on your Android machine. Let us know the way this text helped you. If you’ve got any queries/feedback concerning this text, then be at liberty to drop them within the feedback part.