Even although Windows 11 has been publicly launched, it’s not totally bug-free. If you utilize the Dev or Beta builds of Windows 11, you would possibly expertise many points with the working system. You might generally encounter issues resembling Programs not Responding, Taskbar lags, Windows Explorer restarting itself, and so on.
Although all different issues may be simply mounted, you may’t cope with the Programs Not Responding downside with out closing them first. When a program just isn’t responding, you will notice a pop-up that claims, “The application is not responding, do you want to end this process”.
At occasions, a number of processes or applications can cease responding, forcing you to restart. In such a state of affairs, a shortcut for terminating all not responding applications may be extraordinarily helpful. Hence, in this text, we’ll share two greatest strategies to terminate all not responding applications in Windows 11 working system.
2 Best Ways to Terminate All Not Responding Programs in Windows 11
Please observe that we’ve got used Windows 11 to reveal the strategies, however the strategies additionally work on older variations of Windows resembling Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Let’s take a look at the 2 greatest methods to Terminate all not responding applications on Windows 11.
1) Create a Desktop Shortcut for Terminating all not responding program
In this technique, we’ll create a desktop shortcut for terminating all not responding applications on Windows 11. Here’s what it is advisable do.
1. First, right-click on a clean house in your desktop and choose New > Shortcut.
2. On the Create Shortcut window, sort in the command in the situation field and click on on the Next button.
taskkill.exe /f /fi "status eq not responding"
3. Enter Task Kill in the textual content field and click on on the Finish button on the following display.
4. Now, right-click on the Task Kill Shortcut and choose Properties.
5. On the General window, click on on the Change Icon button and choose an applicable icon.
6. Once completed, click on on the Ok button, then on the Apply.
That’s it! You are completed. Now, everytime you really feel like terminating all not responding applications on Windows 11, simply double click on on the Task Kill desktop shortcut. You also can Pin this icon to the taskbar or Start menu for simpler entry.
In this technique, we’ll use the Winaero Tweaker utility so as to add the Kill Not Responding Tasks to the Windows 11 right-click menu. Here’s what it is advisable do.
1. First of all, obtain & set up Winaero Tweaker in your Windows 11 working system.
2. Once put in, open Winaero Tweaker and broaden the Context Menu part.
3. Now scroll down and click on on the Kill Not Responding Tasks possibility as proven under.
4. On the correct, verify the choice for Add ‘Kill Not Responding Tasks’ to the Desktop context menu possibility.
5. Now, right-click wherever on the display, you will notice a brand new Kill not responding activity possibility.
6. If you want to take away the choice, merely uncheck the checkbox you enabled in Step 4.
That’s it! You are completed. This is how one can terminate all not Responding applications on Windows 11 through Winaero Tweaker.
These are the 2 greatest methods to kill all unresponsive applications & processes on Windows 11 working system. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your pals additionally. If you’ve any doubts associated to this, tell us in the remark field under.