In Minecraft, you’re in a position to make use of the teleport command to rapidly transfer across the map. This could be helpful in case you’re engaged on a brand new construct and may’t be bothered operating backwards and forwards always.
In this text, we’ll cowl teleport in Minecraft together with allow cheats, discover the coordinates that you just wish to teleport to, and teleport to these coordinates everytime you like. Since the method is platform-specific, we’ve break up our information into PC, console, and cell sections in order that you know the way to teleport on every.
Table of Contents
How To Enable Cheats in Minecraft
To use teleport instructions in Minecraft it’s a must to allow cheats in your world. How to do that relies on which model of the sport you’re enjoying, so we are going to briefly cowl these earlier than sharing teleport. Keep in thoughts that enabling cheats means that you’re unable to unlock achievements.
- Load the world you want to play in or create a brand new map.
- Press Esc and choose Open to LAN.
- Toggle to Allow Cheats: ON.
- Load the world you want to play in.
- Tap the top-right of the display to open the pause menu.
- Tap Settings and toggle on the Cheats swap.
Note: You can solely activate cheats in the PE version in case you personal the sport. The trial model won’t permit you to activate cheats or teleport.
All different variations, together with the Windows 10 Edition and console editions, are very related. You can activate chats from the world edit display or world creation display.
- Select Play.
- Select the Edit button (pencil icon) to the best of the world you want to play on. Alternatively choose Create New World.
- In the world edit or creation display, scroll right down to Cheats and toggle on Activate Cheats.
Note: If you’re new to Minecraft, check out our Beginner’s Guide.
How To Teleport in Minecraft on PC or Mac
Teleporting on the PC model of Minecraft might be the simplest out of the three. To accomplish that:
- Open Minecraft and cargo the world you want to play in.
- Go to the place in the sport that you really want to have the ability to teleport to.
- Press F3 to show your coordinates. They will present up beneath your mini-map in the type of three numbers in a row. These are the x coordinate, y coordinate, and z coordinate (for instance, 43 22 181). Note these down as you want them to have the ability to teleport.
- Open the console by urgent the “/” key.
- The command to teleport is: “/teleport <username> <x coordinate> <y coordinate> <z coordinate>”. So, utilizing the above instance, this could seem like this:
/teleport MinecraftSteve 43 22 181
- Press Enter to teleport.
Note: You may also teleport gamers to different gamers’ areas through the use of the command “teleport <username> <username 2>”. For occasion, teleport MinecraftSteve MinecraftBob.
How To Teleport in Minecraft on the Console Version
Teleporting is barely totally different on the console model of Minecraft. If you want to merely teleport your self or another person to a unique participant, do the next:
- Open the Chat and Commands field by urgent the best D-pad in your controller.
- Select the “/’ button.
- Select Teleport.
- Choose Who or Where and choose the placement you want to teleport to. The command will robotically enter your chatbox.
- Press ship.
To teleport your self to a particular coordinate:
- First, it’s essential allow coordinates. In the map creation display, scroll right down to World Options and choose Show Coordinates.
- Load your world and head to the placement you want to teleport in the long run and be aware the coordinates.
- Open the Chat and Commands field by urgent the best D-pad.
- Select the “/” button.
- The command to teleport is: “/teleport <username> <x coordinate> <y coordinate> <z coordinate>”. So, utilizing the above instance, this could seem like:
/teleport MinecraftSteve 43 22 181
- Press X to enter the command.
How To Teleport in Minecraft Pocket Edition
Teleporting on Pocket Edition is way simpler than on console. To accomplish that:
- Open Minecraft and choose your world.
- Under the World Options heading discover Show Coordinates and toggle it on.
- Load your world.
- Your coordinates ought to now be displayed on the top-left of the display. These are the x coordinate, y coordinate, and z coordinate (for instance, 43 22 181). Head to the placement you need to have the ability to teleport to and be aware these numbers down.
- When you want to teleport there, faucet the Chat icon once more, and sort “/tp <username> <x coordinate> <y coordinate> <z coordinate>”. For occasion:
/tp MinecraftSteve 43 22 181
- Press Enter.
It’s Easy to Teleport in Minecraft
Now that you know the way to teleport in Minecraft, hopefully your subsequent undertaking will go a lot quicker. Teleporting isn’t the one superior approach to make use of in Minecraft, although! Learn the perfect tricks to up your recreation.