Windows 11 is Microsoft’s model new working system that launched many visible modifications and new options. The very first thing that may catch your consideration after switching to Windows 11 is the redesigned begin menu and new icons in the File Explorer.
If you’ve been utilizing Windows 11 for some time, chances are you’ll know that the left pane of the File Explorer exhibits the Quick Access, OneDrive, This PC, and the Network folder. However, you may customise that to present the Libraries folder as properly.
The Libraries folder in Windows 11 is stored hidden in the File Explorer, however you may allow it in simple steps. Once enabled, you may add your important recordsdata and folders that you just ceaselessly entry to the Libraries folder.
Steps to Show or Hide the Libraries Folder on Windows 11
Hence, if you’re concerned about displaying the Libraries Folder on Windows 11, you’ve landed on the proper webpage. This article will share a step-by-step information on displaying or hiding the Libraries Folder in the File Explorer in Windows 11. Let’s try.
1) How to Show the Libraries Folder
This part will assist you understand how to present the Libraries folder on Windows 11’s File Explorer. Follow a few of the easy steps we have now shared under.
1. First of all, open the File Explorer on your PC. You can press the Windows + E keys to open the File Explorer.
2. On the File Explorer, click on on the three dots on the prime bar.
3. From the record of choices that seems, choose Options.
4. This will open the Folder Options; change to the View tab.
5. On the Advanced Settings, scroll down and examine the Show libraries possibility.
6. After making the modifications, click on on the Apply button after which on the Ok.
That’s it! This is how one can present the libraries folder on your Windows 11 working system.
2) How to Hide Libraries folders in Windows 11
If you would like to disguise the Libraries folder in Windows 11, you want to observe a few of the easy steps we have now shared under. Here are a few of the easy steps you want to observe.
1. First, open the File Explorer and click on on the three dots on the prime bar. From the record of choices that seems, click on on the Options.
2. Next, open the Folder Options, and change to the View tab.
3. Next, scroll down and uncheck the Show Libraries possibility.
4. Finally, click on on the Apply button to disguise the Libraries folder in Windows 11.
That’s it! This is how one can disguise the Libraries folder in Windows 11.
3) How to Add Folders to the Libraries?
If you’ve simply enabled the Libraries folder, you may want to add your favourite folders. Here’s how one can add folders to the Libraries.
1. First, open the File Explorer on your Windows 11.
2. Next, navigate to the folder you need to add to the Libraries. Right-click on the folder and choose Show More choices.
3. Select Include in Library > Create New Library on the traditional context menu.
4. The new folder will seem in the Libraries folder.
5. If you would like to delete the folder from the Libraries, right-click on it and choose the Delete possibility.
That’s it! You are accomplished. This is how one can add or take away folders to the Libraries on Windows 11.
So, that’s all about how to present or disguise the Libraries folder on Windows 11. Libraries folders are fairly helpful because it additionally permits customers to embody recordsdata & folders saved at the distant storage location in order that customers can entry all important recordsdata from a single place.