If you’re utilizing the newest model of Windows 11, you may know that the working system ships with a brand new begin menu and new file explorer icons. Actually, Windows 11 is extra superior than Windows 10, and it contains many new options that weren’t seen on different desktop working methods.
Additionally, Microsoft has modified the performance of Windows 11’s Start Menu. If you could have been utilizing Windows 11 for some time, you might need seen that the Start Menu doesn’t present all apps by default. Instead, it reveals the newly put in apps, just lately opened information, and the apps pinned to the Start menu.
Yes, you possibly can view the All Apps part, however you want to click on on the All apps button situated beside the Pinned textual content. While the inventory look of the Start Menu fits effectively with the working system, customers can customise it to their liking.
For instance, you possibly can customise the Windows 11 Start Menu to see all apps by default. If you accomplish that, Windows 11’s Start Menu received’t show the pinned apps and just lately used information which may have been a privateness concern for a lot of.
Hence, if you’re on the lookout for methods to open All Apps by default in Windows 11 Start Menu, you’re studying the suitable information. In this text, we’ll share a step-by-step information on how to Show all apps by default in Windows 11. Let’s try.
1. First of all, open your favourite net browser and open this Github hyperlink. Next, obtain the newest model of ExplorerPatcher.
2. Once downloaded, you want to run the ExplorerPatcher software program to set up it in your system.
3. Since ExplorerPatcher doesn’t have any interface, you received’t see something in the course of the set up. Once put in, right-click on the Taskbar and choose Properties.
4. This will open the ExplorerPatcher’s Properties web page. You want to swap to the Taskbar possibility.
5. On the suitable, choose the Windows 11 (Default) on the Taskbar Style.
6. Now swap to the Start Menu possibility as proven under.
7. On the suitable, test the choice Open Start in All apps by default.
8. After making the adjustments, click on on the Restart File Explorer button, as proven under.
Important: At the time of writing ExplorerPatcher software program has many bugs. You might need to make a number of makes an attempt to open the Start Menu.
If the interface has lagged or the display screen is blacked out, you want to press the CTRL+ALT+DEL key and choose the Task Manager. On the Taskmanager, click on on File > Run New job. On the RUN dialog field, enter explorer.exe and hit the Enter button.
That’s it! You are completed. Now the Windows 11 Start menu will present All Apps by default.
It’s fairly straightforward to customise Windows 11’s Start Menu with ExplorerPatcher software program. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your mates additionally. If you could have any doubts associated to this, tell us in the remark field under.