Google Docs is among the most used phrase processors, not solely as a result of it really works on-line from the browser, but additionally as a result of it’s free and permits you to share and edit paperwork collaboratively fairly simply.
In a piece surroundings just like the one we discover in Google Docs, it’s possible you’ll be writing a doc and out of the blue really feel the necessity to ship an electronic mail to a co-worker to remedy a doubt. Did you recognize that Docs permits you to ship emails from inside a doc? Let’s see the way it works!
How to ship an electronic mail from Google Docs (Google Docs)
Opening the e-mail app isn’t loads of work, however it’s true that you would be able to get distracted at occasions. You go in to ship an electronic mail, however then find yourself checking the inbox, answering another last-minute electronic mail, and so forth.
To keep away from this kind of scenario if you end up working with Google Docs, do the next:
- Open a Google Docs doc.
- Place the cursor the place you need the e-mail draft you’re going to write to seem.
- In the highest menu, click on on “ Insert -> Building Blocks -> Email draft ”.
- A field with the draft for the e-mail shall be routinely inserted into the doc. Fill in all the required fields, such because the recipient, the topic, and the physique of the e-mail.
- When all the things is prepared, click on on the blue M icon.
- Then a Gmail popup will open with the draft ready and prepared to be despatched. Simply click on on “Send”.
E-mail despatched! Please notice that the e-mail shall be despatched from the identical Gmail account that you just used to entry Docs. Also, do not forget that it is a trick to encourage focus and keep away from distractions, so Google Docs won’t notify you if the recipient responds to your electronic mail (for that you should have to enter Gmail as typical to test the inbox).
As you’ll be able to see, it’s a reasonably easy trick however it works, and it can actually please those that like to get straight to the purpose.