It’s now attainable to save your reside streams simply on most platforms, which is nice if you need to add them to one other platform or archive them for secure storage. Twitch, Instagram, and Facebook have included this characteristic.
In this information, we’ll present you how one can save your reside stream on Twitch, Instagram, and Facebook.
Table of Contents
How to Save Your Live Stream on Twitch
Twitch incorporates a characteristic known as Video on Demand (VOD) which saves streams and permits customers to see movies after they’ve been streamed. Via this characteristic, it’s attainable to discover and obtain your earlier reside streams. First although, you want to allow VODs, then saving them is simple.
Here’s how to arrange your VODs to simply save your reside streams:
- Open the official Twitch website and log in.
- Click your consumer avatar within the top-right nook of the display screen.
- Select Creator Dashboard.
- In the left-hand menu, choose Settings then choose Stream within the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to VOD Settings and toggle on the change for Store previous broadcasts.
Now, every time you full a reside stream, Twitch will save the video as a VOD. These are saved for 14 days for those who’re a Twitch commonplace consumer, or 60 days when you’ve got a Twitch Turbo, Prime Gaming subscription, otherwise you’re a Twitch Partner.
To discover and save your reside streams, do the next:
- Open the official Twitch website and log in.
- Select your consumer avatar within the top-right nook.
- Select Channel.
- Select Videos. On this web page, you’re ready to see your entire beforehand saved movies.
- Select Edit Videos on the top-right of the pane.
- Click the video you want to save, then choose the three vertical dots.
- In the drop-down menu, choose Download.
Twitch additionally presents one other performance known as Highlights which permits you to save curated broadcasts into brief movies that stay on your channel eternally.
Note: To obtain different folks’s movies, check out our guide.
How to Save Your Live Stream on Instagram
Instagram launched the power to obtain reside streams (additionally known as broadcasts) round 2017, bringing it up-to-date with different platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Keep in thoughts, you’re solely ready to create and save a reside stream through your cell system.
To save your reside stream on Instagram on Android or iPhone:
- Tap the Plus icon on the top-left of the app.
- Tap Live, and give Instagram any required permissions.
- Tap the shutter icon to begin your reside video.
- Once accomplished, faucet the cross icon on the top-right nook of the display screen to finish your stream.
- A pop-up will seem asking you whether or not you need to save or discard your video. Select Download Video. The video might be saved in your digital camera roll.
Note: You’re solely ready to save your reside stream as quickly because it’s accomplished. Once you progress previous the ultimate pop-up, saving the stream turns into unattainable.
How to Save Your Live Stream on Facebook
As quickly as you end a live stream on Facebook, it’s going to mechanically publish to your Facebook timeline and put it aside in your Facebook video library. This makes it extremely straightforward to obtain if you need to archive it or publish it to one other platform.
To obtain your reside stream from Facebook on PC or Mac:
- Head to Facebook and log in to your account.
- Select Live Video.
- On the brand new web page, choose Go reside.
- Once you’ve accomplished your reside stream, choose your consumer avatar on the top-left nook to go to your profile.
- Select Videos.
- You ought to see a listing of all of the movies on your account. Find your reside stream and choose the pencil icon on the top-right of the thumbnail. Next, choose Download SD.
- The video will now be in your downloads folder.
Downloading reside streams through Android or iPhone is tougher. To achieve this:
- Find the video you want to obtain within the Facebook app.
- Open the video, then faucet the three dots on the top-right of the pane.
- Select Copy Link.
- Head to an internet site that permits video downloads from Facebook resembling fdown.net. Keep in thoughts that there are not any Facebook-authorized web sites that permit downloading, so achieve this at your individual threat.
- Paste the hyperlink and choose Download.
Save Your Live Stream
Now you already know how one can save and obtain your reside stream on Twitch, Instagram, and Facebook. Luckily, it’s extremely straightforward, and it’s a good way to be certain that you all the time have entry to your earlier movies, particularly if you want to reuse them sooner or later.