If you’ve been utilizing Windows 11 for a while, you may already know that there are numerous bugs in the working system. It’s fairly widespread for Windows 11 customers to face issues akin to Start Menu not working, web connectivity points, system freeze, BSOD errors, audio issues, drive incompatibility issues, and extra.
Since Microsoft is aware of its new working system isn’t utterly bug-free, it has launched a number of new Troubleshooters on Windows 11. Windows 11 provides extra choices for troubleshooting issues than Windows 10. For instance, there’s a troubleshooter for Windows updates, incoming connections, Program compatibility, and many others.
Let’s say you might be coping with issues associated to Search and Indexing on Windows 11; you want to run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter. Additionally, Windows 11 launched a brand new troubleshooting function that means fixes for issues that aren’t important for the functioning of Windows 11. You want to configure this function, and Microsoft will suggest and run troubleshooters robotically to repair points in your pc.
Steps to Run Troubleshooter in Windows 11 To Fix Various Problems
So, if you’re coping with any particular drawback on Windows 11 and in search of methods to repair it, you’ve landed on the appropriate webpage. This article will share a step-by-step information on working a Troubleshooter in Windows 11 to resolve numerous issues.
Manage Troubleshoot Settings
If you need Microsoft to suggest and run troubleshooters robotically to repair points in your Windows 11 PC, you have to configure the Troubleshooter choice. Here’s how you are able to do it.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Search and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the System tab as proven beneath.
3. On the appropriate, click on on the Troubleshoot choice as proven beneath.
4. click on on the drop-down menu behind Recommended troubleshooter choice setting.
5. From the drop-down, choose the choice that fits greatest for you.
Steps to Run Troubleshoot on Windows 11 (Manual)
If you would like to repair particular issues on Windows 11, you want to decide and run a troubleshooter associated to the issue manually. Here’s how to run troubleshoot on Windows 11.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, swap to the System tab, as proven in the screenshot beneath.
3. On the appropriate pane, scroll down and faucet on the Troubleshoot choice as proven beneath.
4. On the subsequent display, click on on the Other troubleshooters.
5. Depending on the issue you face, you want to click on on the Run button behind the matching troubleshooter sort to repair issues.
That’s it! You are carried out. Now you simply want to observe the on-screen directions to repair the issue.
List of all Available Troubleshooters on Windows 11
Here now we have shared an inventory of all Troubleshooters supplied by Microsoft in the Windows 11 working system. Check out the listing.
- Internet Connection
- Playing Audio
- Windows Update
- Connection to a Workplace Using DirectAccess
- Incoming Connections
- Network Adapter
- Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
- Recording Audio
- Search and Indexing
- Shared Folders
- Video Playback
- Windows Store Apps
This is the listing of all accessible troubleshooters on Windows 11. You simply want to run the one which relates to your drawback.
It’s fairly simple to run Troubleshooter in Windows 11 working system. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your folks additionally. If you’ve any doubts associated to this, tell us in the remark field beneath.