If you’ve used Windows 10, you would possibly know that the working system shipped with a brand new quantity mixer. Users simply want to right-click on the sound choice on the system tray and choose the Volume Mixer choice.
Selecting the Volume Mixer opens the panel that can be utilized to improve or lower the quantity of particular purposes working in the background. With the quantity mixer, you’ll be able to manually modify the sound of particular applications enjoying in your machine.
However, issues have modified with Windows 11. If you’ve simply switched to Windows 11, you may need seen that the outdated Windows vertical Volume mixer is now not accessible. Selecting the Volume Mixer choice on the system tray opens the Sound settings web page from the place you’ll be able to modify the sound of apps, which is much less accessible.
Also learn: How to View WiFi Password in Windows 11
2 Best Methods to Restore the Classic Volume Mixer in Windows 11
Due to this, many customers need to get the outdated Volume Mixer again in their Windows 11 working system. So, if you’re additionally amongst these, you’re studying the proper information. In this text, we’ll share a step-by-step information on how to add a traditional quantity management icon to the System Tray. Let’s try.
1) Using Classic Volume Control
We will use the Classic Volume Control device to restore the traditional quantity mixer in Windows 11. The device restores the performance of the outdated quantity mixer on the new Windows 11 working system. Let’s try.
1. First of all, go to this webpage and obtain the Classic Volume Control in your machine.
2. Once downloaded, right-click on the Classic Volume Control ZIP file and Extract it.
3. Now open the Extracted folder and double click on on the ClassicVolumeControl executable file.
4. Once put in, you’ll discover a new Sound icon in the system tray.
5. Click on the icon, and it’ll open the outdated vertical sound management.
That’s it! You are completed. This is how you need to use the Classic Volume Control device to get again the traditional quantity mixer on Windows 11.
2) Open Old Volume Mixer with Run Command
In this methodology, we’ll use the RUN dialog field to open the outdated Volume mixer. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First of all, press the Windows Key + R button in your keyboard. This will open the RUN dialog field.
2. On the RUN dialog field, you want to sort in sndvol.exe and press the Enter button.
3. This will open the traditional Volume Mixer on Windows 11.
4. You want to right-click on the Volume Mixer icon on the Taskbar and choose the Pin to Taskbar choice.
That’s it! You are completed. This is how you need to use the RUN dialog field to convey again the outdated quantity mixer in Windows 11.
These are the greatest strategies to restore the traditional quantity mixer in Windows 11. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your folks additionally. If you’ve any doubts associated to this, tell us in the remark field beneath.