Windows 11 gives you a Startup folder the place you possibly can add apps that you really want to launch at startup. Startup apps in Windows 11 impression the boot time; you probably have a high-end PC, you received’t discover a distinction.
Apart from launching apps at Startup, you possibly can even set Windows 11 to open particular folders at the startup. Let’s settle for it; all of us have a folder or two that we entry incessantly and hold open on a regular basis, and we wish to have these folders open robotically on the Startup.
You can configure Windows 11 to open these folders when your PC begins robotically. There are two totally different strategies to open folders at startup in Windows 11, and in this text, we are going to share each of them.
2 Ways to Open Folders at Startup in Windows 11
Hence, in order for you to open folders at startup in Windows 11 robotically, proceed studying till the very finish. Below, we have now shared the 2 greatest methods to open a folder when Windows 11 Starts robotically. Let’s try.
1) Add Folders to the Startup Folder
This is the simplest methodology out of all. Here you simply want to transfer the folder that you really want to open to the Startup folder. Follow a number of the easy steps we have now shared beneath.
1. First of all, press the Windows Key + R button in your keyboard. This will open the Run dialog field, kind in
shell:startup, and hit the Enter button.
2. This will open the Startup folder in your Windows 11. Here you want to transfer the folder you need to open at startup.
3. If you would like to cease the folder from opening at startup, merely delete the folder from the Startup folder.
That’s it! You are achieved. The subsequent time you reboot or flip in your laptop, the folder will open robotically.
2) Automatically Open Folder by way of Task Scheduler
This methodology is for many who can’t entry the Startup folder of Windows 11. Here we’d like to create a process in the Task Scheduler and schedule it to set off at the Startup. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 Search and sort in Task Scheduler. Next, open the Task Scheduler app from the checklist.
2. On the Task Scheduler, click on on the Create Basic Task on the fitting pane.
3. On the Create a Basic Task Window, kind a reputation in your process in the Name discipline. Once achieved, click on on the Next button.
4. On the Task Trigger display screen, choose When the pc begins and click on on the Next button.
5. Select the Start a program possibility on the Action display screen and click on on the Next button.
6. Next, underneath the Program/script, kind in explorer.exe. On the Add arguments discipline, enter the trail of the folder you need to open at startup. Once achieved, click on on the Next button.
7. Now, examine the Summary and click on on the Finish button. Once achieved, shut the Task Scheduler.
That’s it! You are achieved. Now the folder will robotically open when Windows 11 begins.
So, these are the 2 greatest methods to robotically open a folder when Windows 11 begins. Like the folder, you possibly can even launch apps at Startup on the Windows 11 working system. If you already know another methods to open a folder at Startup, tell us in the feedback.