Among the countless novelties of iOS 15, an attention-grabbing risk is to ship video and audio of the iPhone to the Mac display, in a quite simple manner alongside the traces of what’s already doable with Apple TV, thanks to AirPlay.
The process for casting display and audio to Mac may be very easy. iPhone will need to have iOS 15 put in and Mac the newest beta model of macOS 12 Monterey.
- Swipe the iPhone Control Center by swiping down from the highest proper nook of the display.
- Click on the management heart icon (the 2 rectangles)
- If your Mac seems, choose it to duplicate the display.
- At this level, no matter you do in your cellphone will probably be on the Mac display
- You can use it to play apps that run usually in your cellphone on the bigger display.
To cease duplicating, simply press the Esc key in your Mac. Alternatively, you may give up duplicating by opening Control Center once more, swiping up from the underside of the display, or tapping Stop Duplicating.
Keep in thoughts that each the Mac and the iPhone should – after all – be related to the identical WiFi community. It is inconceivable to hyperlink them if they’re on totally different connections.
Only ship movies and audios from YouTube or different particular apps
If as a substitute of the entire display, you need to solid the content material of an app, for instance, you are able to do this with sure apps. With the YouTube app for iOS, for instance, you want to open the video of your curiosity, choose the icon with the sq. and the “waves” on the backside left, select “AirPlay & Bluetooth device” and choose the Mac because the display to view the contents and press Play.
You can solely activate the operate in Macs which have an M1 processor or later. It’s that easy.