Windows 11 is a really new working system, and it’s nonetheless being examined. As of immediately, it has many bugs and glitches that may stop you from utilizing your pc. However, the great factor is Microsoft is making an attempt exhausting and releasing updates continuously to repair present bugs & glitches within the platform.
While it’s at all times beneficial to hold Windows 11 up to date, updates can typically break issues. In reality, problematic Windows updates typically show extra damaging than present bugs & glitches. In worst-case eventualities, a problematic Windows replace would possibly drive you to reinstall the working system.
4 Best Methods to Manually Uninstall Windows 11 Updates
Hence, if in case you have simply put in a Windows 11 replace and going through issues after that, it’s greatest to uninstall the problematic replace manually. Below, we’ve got shared just a few greatest strategies to uninstall an replace within the newest Windows 11. Let’s try.
1. Uninstall Updates through Settings
We will use the Windows 11’s Settings app to uninstall a problematic replace on this technique. Here are among the easy steps you want to comply with.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start menu and choose Settings.
2. Now, click on on the Windows Update on the left pane.
3. On the Windows Update web page, click on on the Update historical past choice.
4. Next, on the Update historical past, scroll down to the Related Settings part and click on on the Uninstall updates.
5. Now Control Panel will open. Here you want to right-click on the latest replace and choose Uninstall.
That’s it! This will uninstall the problematic replace in your Windows 11 pc.
2. Uninstall Windows 11 Updates through Control Panel
Here we are going to use the Control Panel to uninstall Windows 11 updates. Here are among the easy steps you want to comply with.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 search and kind in Control Panel. Next, open the Control Panel app from the listing.
2. On the Control Panel, click on on the Uninstall a program hyperlink beneath Programs.
3. On the Programs and Features window, click on on the View put in updates hyperlink.
4. Now, you will notice all Windows 11 updates put in in your system. You want proper click on on the replace that you really want to uninstall and choose the Uninstall choice.
That’s it! This is how one can manually uninstall Windows 11 updates through Control Panel.
3. Uninstall Windows 11 Updates through PowerShell
You may even use the PowerShell utility on Windows 11 to uninstall a problematic replace. Here’s how one can manually uninstall Windows 11 replace through PowerShell.
1. First, open the Windows 11 Search and kind in PowerShell. Right-click on the PowerShell utility and choose Run as Administrator.
2. On the PowerShell utility, enter the command:
wmic qfe listing temporary /format:desk
3. This command will listing a desk of all Windows 11 updates put in in your gadget. You want to observe down the HotfixID (the quantity after ‘KB’) of the replace you need to set up.
4. Now enter the command:
wusa /uninstall /kb:HotFixID
Replace the HotFixID with the replace’s identification quantity. For instance, if you’d like to uninstall an replace KB5014019, the command would appear to be
wusa /uninstall /kb:5014019
5. Once completed, hit the Enter button to execute the command. On the affirmation immediate, click on on the Yes button.
That’s it! This will uninstall the replace out of your Windows 11 gadget.
4. Uninstall Windows 11 Updates through Recovery Environment
If your PC doesn’t boot, you may depend on the Windows RE to uninstall the problematic replace. Here’s how one can entry the Windows Recovery Environment.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 Start menu and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the Windows Update choice on the left pane.
3. On the fitting pane, click on on Advanced Options.
4. Next, on the Advanced Options web page, scroll down and click on on Recovery.
5. On the Recovery web page, click on on the Restart Now button beside the Advanced Startup.
6. Now, your pc will restart and enter the Recovery mode. On the Windows RE, navigate to the Troubleshoot > Advanced Options. Next, click on on the Uninstall updates.
7. Now, you may uninstall the most recent Windows 11 Quality or Feature replace. Simply uninstall it, and your PC is probably going to boot now.
So, these are only a few methods to uninstall Windows 11 updates manually. If you have got arrange an automated system restore on Windows 11, you may even roll again your PC to a earlier level to uninstall the updates. If you have got any doubts concerning uninstalling Windows 11 updates, tell us within the feedback.