If you’re coloration blind, have poor eyesight, otherwise you need to strive one thing completely different, you possibly can invert colours on an iPhone display screen. Here’s how.
Your iPhone contains a number of accessibility choices for visible, auditory, and motor points. One of the extra helpful choices permits you to invert colours on your iPhone. Using inverted colours can cut back glare and eye pressure, nevertheless it’s particularly useful for customers who’re coloration blind.
If you may have points viewing your iPhone display screen or simply need to strive a unique look, we’ll present you ways to invert colours on an iPhone beneath.
Table of Contents
How to Invert Colors on an iPhone
Since there are two choices for inverting colours on iPhone, you’ll need to strive every model—Smart Invert and Classic Invert. Smart Invert reverses colours on the show apart from photos, video, and different options (as seen beneath).
Meanwhile, the Classic Invert reverses all the colours on your iPhone display screen. Both settings invert your display screen colours, however Classic Invert will invert all the colours you see with out exception.
To invert colours on an iPhone:
- Open Settings from the house display screen.
- Scroll down and faucet Accessibility.
- Tap Display & Text Size from the menu.
- You can select between Smart Invert and Classic Invert—toggle the slider subsequent to both choice to change it on or off.
- If you need to change between them, be certain that to toggle the slider for the opposite function first. Otherwise, the choice will stay grayed out.
- To cease inverting colours on your iPhone, toggle the Smart Invert or Classic Invert sliders to the off place. Your display screen will return to regular.
How to Create a Shortcut to Invert Colors on an iPhone
You can create a shortcut to rapidly invert colours on an iPhone (and return it to regular). This capability is useful should you solely want the function periodically or desire a extra easy methodology to entry it.
To create an inverted colours shortcut on iPhone:
- On your iPhone, open Settings > Accessibility.
- Scroll down the Accessibility menu.
- Tap Accessibility Shortcut underneath the General part close to the underside.
- Select Classic Invert or Smart Invert and ensure it has a checkmark subsequent to it.
- To flip both function on or off, press the Power button (Home button on older telephones) thrice.
- If you may have each Invert choices checked, a menu will seem so you possibly can choose between the 2.
Using Accessibility Features on iPhone
The steps above will permit you to rapidly invert colours on an iPhone. It’s necessary to observe that you could solely use Classic Invert or Smart Invert at a time. If you strive to allow them each, the opposite will routinely flip off.
It’s an excellent function should you’re having issues viewing the display screen or simply desire a new look. Also, making a shortcut makes it simpler to entry. You can create different shortcuts, too—why not add a web site to the Home display screen on iPhone?