In November 2021, Microsoft rolled out a brand new Media participant for customers in Dev Channel. The new Media Player in Windows 11 seemed lovely and has a extra clear person interface.
Furthermore, it introduced many important options that have been lacking earlier. Although the new Media Player is out there in the Dev Channel, we now have supplied a step-by-step information on how to run it on Windows 11 steady and beta builds.
The technique we shared a couple of months in the past nonetheless works immediately, nevertheless it’s a really prolonged course of. Now it appears to be like like the new Media Player app is now obtainable even on the Windows 11 steady channel.
This means you’ll be able to set up the new Media Player in Windows 11 with out taking part in the check construct. You even don’t want to undergo any prolonged course of to get the new app put in in your machine.
Also Read: How to Download & Install Android Apps in Windows 11
Steps to Install the New Media Player in Windows 11 Stable Channel
So, in this text, we’ll share a step-by-step information on how to set up the new Media Player on the Windows 11 pc. Let’s take a look at.
Important: Your PC must be working on the newest Windows 11 model – 21H2 Build 22000.376. If you’re working an older construct, replace your system.
1. First of all, head to this website. On the proper drop-down that claims RP, choose Fast Channel.
2. Next, paste the hyperlink – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/groove-music/9wzdncrfj3pt on the search discipline.
3. On the search outcomes, seek for the file
4. Right-click on Microsoft.ZuneMusic_11.2111.54.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle and choose the ‘Save Link As’ possibility to obtain the file in your pc.
5. Once downloaded, open the file and click on on the Update button.
6. Now, watch for the course of to end. Once achieved, the new Media Player is prepared to use.
That’s it! You are achieved. This will set up the new Media Player on Windows 11 Stable or Beta construct. You can discover the new app on the Start menu.
As of now, the new Media Player is simply obtainable for Windows 11. You can even strive the new Notepad app on Windows 11. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your folks additionally. If you might have any doubts associated to this, tell us in the remark field beneath.