DirectX Graphics Tools is not put in by default in Windows 11. But, it may be added through working system Optional options. Today, we convey to you a useful information that may educate you ways to set up or uninstall Graphics Tool in Windows 11, as want be. Just a few noteworthy options of this device embody:
- It is important for performing graphics diagnostics and different associated features.
- It will also be used to create Direct3D debug gadgets.
- Moreover, it may be used to develop DirectX video games & purposes.
- In addition to 3D-related features, this expertise additionally permits you to observe real-time GPU consumption and when & which apps or video games make use of Direct3D expertise.
How to Install In-built DirectX Graphics Tool in Windows 11
Follow the given steps to set up Graphics Tool on Windows 11 PC:
1. Click on the Search icon and sort Settings, then click on on Open, as proven.
2. Click on Apps in the left pane.
3. Then, click on on Optional options, as depicted under.
4. Next, click on on View options.
5. Type graphics instruments in the search bar supplied in the Add an non-compulsory characteristic window.
6. Check the field marked Graphics Tools and click on on Next, as illustrated under.
7. Now, click on on the Install button.
8. Let the Graphics Tools be Installed. You can see the progress underneath Recent actions part.
Also Read: How to Install XPS Viewer in Windows 11
How to Use DirectX Graphics Tools on Windows 11
Microsoft hosts a devoted web page on DirectX Programming. Here are the steps to use Windows 11 Graphics Diagnostic Tools:
1. Press Windows + R keys concurrently to open Run dialog field.
2. Type dxdiag and click on on OK to launch DirectX Diagnostic Tool window.
3. You might discover a inexperienced progress bar on the backside left nook, proven highlighted. This implies that the diagnostic course of is lively. Wait for the method to be accomplished.
4. When the prognosis is full, the inexperienced progress bar will disappear. Click on Save All Information… button as depicted under.
Also Read: How to Use EnergyToys on Windows 11
How to Uninstall DirectX Graphics Tools
To uninstall Windows 11 Graphics Tools, comply with the steps talked about under:
1. Launch Settings as proven.
2. Go to Apps > Optional Features, as depicted.
3. Scroll down the checklist of Installed options or seek for Graphics Tools in the search bar supplied to find it.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the Graphics Tools tile and click on on Uninstall, as proven.
5. Once the uninstallation course of is completed, you will notice Uninstalled tag underneath Recent actions part.
We hope you discovered this text useful about how to set up, use or uninstall DirectX Graphics Tool in Windows 11. Drop your strategies and queries in the remark part under. We would love to hear from you. Stay tuned for extra such information!