It doesn’t matter how good your PC’s headphones & audio system are; in the event you don’t set up the right sound driver, you’ll encounter sound-related issues. In truth, no sound will come out of your PC’s inside or exterior speaker if no audio/sound driver is put in on the working system.
Even when you’ve got put in the right sound driver in your system, it’s greatest to verify for the accessible driver updates and set up them periodically. If we discuss Windows 11, the working system robotically installs the newest model of gadget drivers throughout the Windows updates.
However, Windows updates may fail in some circumstances, leaving your audio/sound driver outdated because it was earlier than. Hence, in the event you face audio or sound driver issues in Windows 11, you may discover this information very useful.
4 Best Ways to Install Audio/Sound Driver in Windows 11
This article will share a couple of greatest methods to set up the Audio/Sound driver in Windows 11. We have shared a number of strategies; you want to observe the one you’re feeling comfy with. So, let’s get began.
1) Install Sound Driver by way of Windows Update
As cited above, Windows 11 robotically downloads the right and newest sound driver wanted to your pc and installs the identical. Usually, you don’t want to do something; Windows 11 will try to replace the driving force whereas putting in the system updates. However, if the driving force set up fails, you want to power Windows updates to set up the audio driver manually.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 begin button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings web page, click on on the Windows Update on the left pane.
3. Click on the Check for updates button on the appropriate pane.
That’s it! You are executed. Now Windows 11 will seek for all much-needed drivers to your PC and set up the identical.
2) Update the Audio Driver from the Device Manager
We will use the Device Manager to replace the Audio Driver in this methodology. You want to observe some simple steps shared beneath to replace or set up the Audio driver on Windows 11.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 search and sort in Device Manager.
2. On the Device Manager, broaden the Sound, video, and recreation controllers possibility.
3. Now, right-click on the Audio driver and choose Uninstall Device.
4. The audio driver might be uninstalled. Once uninstalled, restart your pc to set up the driving force once more.
That’s it! You are executed. This will robotically set up the newest model of the Audio driver in your Windows 11 pc.
3) Manually Install the Sound driver on Windows 11
We will manually set up the audio/sound driver from the producer’s web site in this methodology. Here’s how to manually set up the sound driver in your Windows 11 working system.
- First of all, open your favourite internet browser and go to your PC’s producer’s web site.
- Next, you want to sort in your PC/Laptop’s mannequin quantity.
- Now you will note an inventory of all accessible audio drivers.
- Simply click on on the Download button to obtain the audio driver.
- Once downloaded, double click on on the executable file that you’ve got downloaded and set up the app.
That’s it! You are executed. This is how one can manually set up the audio driver in your Windows 11. The steps may range a bit relying in your PC’s producer. Still, in all circumstances, you want to discover the driving force catalog on the producer’s web site and obtain the newest model of the audio driver.
4) Run the Audio Troubleshooter
We will run the Audio troubleshooter to discover and repair driver-related points in this methodology. If the Audio Troubleshooter detects any downside associated to the audio, it’ll try to repair it by putting in the newest audio driver. Here’s how one can run the Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 11.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start menu and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings web page, click on on the System tab on the left pane.
3. On the appropriate, click on on the Troubleshoot.
4. On the Troubleshoot web page, click on on the Other trouble-shooters.
5. Now, click on on the Run button behind the Playing Audio on the following display.
That’s it! The Audio Troubleshooter will run and try to repair the audio issues by putting in the newest sound drivers. You want to observe the on-screen directions to full the troubleshooting course of.
So, these are the few greatest methods to set up the Audio/Sound driver in Windows 11. If you might be experiencing sound-related issues whereas utilizing your PC, the very first thing that you must do is replace or set up the audio driver. If you already know another methods to set up audio drivers, tell us.