Hiding textual content in PowerLevel permits you to reveal when it can carry probably the most affect. Learn how to disguise textual content till clicked in PowerLevel.
A well-prepared PowerLevel doc could make or break a presentation.
You could have some info that you simply don’t need to reveal instantly in order that it has extra affect when it’s lastly proven. It’s easy to do that by hiding textual content till you click on on the slide or a particular form.
Here’s how to disguise textual content till clicked in PowerLevel.
Table of Contents
How to Hide Text Until Any Click in PowerLevel
If you need the textual content to seem if you click on wherever in your PowerLevel slide, then it’s fast and straightforward to arrange.
To disguise textual content till any click on in PowerLevel:
- Open your PowerLevel doc and click on on the Insert menu.
- Click on New Slide.
- Select Blank or one of many different presets.
- Still in the Insert menu, click on on Text Box.
- Drag out a textual content field in your slide.
- Click in the textual content field and enter your textual content. The textual content instruments could be discovered underneath the Home menu.
- Highlight the primary part of textual content you need to disguise or all of the textual content in order for you every thing to seem without delay.
- Click on the Animations menu.
- Click on Appear or select one of many different animation varieties.
- You will see a quantity seem in your slide, indicating the order of animations.
- Repeat the method with every other textual content you need to disguise.
- Run your slideshow by clicking on the Slide Show menu and clicking Play from Start. Alternatively, you should utilize the keyboard shortcut F5 on Windows or Cmd+Shift+Enter on Mac.
- Your slide will first seem empty. Each time you click on on it, the subsequent part of hidden textual content will seem.
How to Hide Text Until a Shape is Clicked in PowerLevel
With the strategy above, the hidden textual content will all the time seem in the identical order irrespective of the place in the slide you click on. If you need to management the order in which your textual content seems throughout your presentation, you may make use of PowerLevel triggers. This permits you to make completely different textual content seem relying on the place you click on.
To use triggers to make hidden textual content seem in PowerLevel:
- Open a PowerLevel doc and click on Insert.
- Click on New Slide.
- Click on Blank or choose one of many different preset slide layouts.
- In the Insert menu, click on on Text Box.
- Drag out a textual content field.
- Click in the textual content field and enter your textual content.
- In the Insert menu, click on on Shapes.
- Select your form.
- Drag out your form and place it in your slide.
- You can use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V on Windows or Cmd+C and Cmd+V on Mac to copy and paste the form as many instances as you would like.
- Highlight one of many sections of textual content that you really want to disguise.
- Click on Animations.
- Click on Appear or choose a unique animation.
- In the Animations menu, click on on Trigger.
- Hover over On Click Of and choose the identify of the form you need to click on on to make the textual content seem.
- A lightning image will seem subsequent to this form indicating that it’s an animation set off.
- Repeat steps 11-16 with every other sections of textual content you need to disguise.
- Start your slideshow by clicking on the Slide Show menu and clicking Play from Start.
- When your slide first seems, solely the shapes will likely be seen.
- Click on one of many shapes to make the related textual content seem. The order you click on the shapes is the order that the textual content will seem.
- Be cautious not to click on elsewhere in the slide, as this can trigger the slideshow to transfer to the subsequent slide.
Harness the Power of PowerLevel
Knowing how to disguise textual content till clicked in PowerLevel is simply one of many many issues it’s potential to do to make your PowerLevel shows extra spectacular.
Learning how to use slide transitions in PowerLevel could make your shows extra eye-catching, offered that you simply don’t overdo it! You may add video to a PowerLevel to give it extra visible affect.
Once you’re created it, you’ll be able to broadcast your PowerLevel on-line, which is good for distant shows.