If you could have been utilizing Windows 11 for some time, you might need observed that the working system sends you notifications to remind you that an replace is prepared to be put in. It additionally sends you a message asking you to restart your pc to full the set up.
Although Windows 11 sends the notifications for good, many customers discover these notifications irritating. Suppose you don’t care concerning the Windows 11 replace, nor would you like the working system to annoy you by sending replace notifications. In that case, it’s greatest to disguise the show choices for replace notifications.
On Windows 11. it could assist in the event you made some modifications to the Group Policy Editor or Registry Editor to disguise these annoying replace notifications. Hence, you could have landed on the correct web page if you’re wanting for methods to present or disguise the replace notifications.
2 Ways to Hide Display Options for Update Notifications in Windows 11
This article will share the 2 greatest strategies to present or disguise Display Updates for Update Notifications on Windows 11. Let’s get began.
1) Turn off Update Notifications through Registry Editor
In this methodology, we’ll use the Windows 11 Registry editor to present or disguise the Display choices for replace notifications. Here are a number of the easy steps you want to observe.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 Search and kind in Registry Editor. Next, open the Registry Editor app from the checklist.
2. On the Registry Editor, navigate to the next path:
3. Now, right-click on the Windows Folder and choose New > Key.
4. Name the brand new key WindowsUpdate
5. Now, right-click on the WindowsUpdate folder and choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
6. Next, title the newly created key as UpdateNotificationLevel.
7. Right-click on the WindowsUpdate folder on the left pane and choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
8. Name the newly created key as SetUpdateNotificationLevel.
9. Now double click on on the SetUpdateNotificationLevel key and enter 2 on the Value Data area. Once executed, click on on the Ok button.
10. If you need to allow the notifications once more, double-click on the UpdateNotificationLevel and enter 0 on the Value knowledge area.
That’s it! You are executed. This is how one can allow or disable Update notifications in Windows 11.
2) Show or Hide Update Notifications through Local Group Policy Editor
In this methodology, we’ll use the Local Group Policy editor to present or disguise the Update Notifications in Windows 11. Here are a number of the easy steps you want to observe.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 search and kind in Local Group Policy. Next, open the Local Group Policy Editor from the checklist.
2. On the Local Group Policy Editor, navigate to the next path:
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Update > Manage end-user expertise
3. Double click on on the Display Options for the replace notifications coverage on the left pane.
4. On the Window that opens, click on on the drop-down menu for ‘Specify the update notifications display options’ and choose the third choice – Disable all notifications, together with restart warnings.
5. Once executed, choose Enabled and click on on the Apply button.
6. If you want to allow the notifications, you want to choose the first choice (Default) in the drop-down menu for Specify the replace notifications show choices on Step 4.
That’s it! This will disable all replace notifications in your Windows 11 working system. You are executed.
So, that’s all about how to present or disguise show choices for replace notifications on Windows 11. If you don’t need Windows 11 to ship you replace notifications every now and then, you may observe these two strategies to do away with them fully.