If you have got Outlook and Gmail accounts, you possibly can arrange your inbox so that it’ll robotically redirect your messages to the popular electronic mail account. This is especially helpful whenever you need to learn and reply to electronic mail messages and also you don’t have Outlook in your gadget.
Plus, you possibly can ahead your emails whenever you need to learn and reply from a distinct electronic mail deal with, otherwise you need another person to obtain in your behalf and reply whilst you’re away.
Whatever your causes, we’ll present you the way to ahead Outlook emails to Gmail so you possibly can ship and obtain mail wherever you need.
How to Forward Outlook Email to Gmail
Whether you simply arrange a brand new electronic mail account otherwise you don’t need to miss an vital electronic mail whereas on the go, listed below are the steps you want to take to ahead Outlook to Gmail.
Note: Instructions on this information apply to Outlook.com and Outlook Desktop.
How to Forward Outlook to Gmail Automatically
You can configure Outlook on the internet to ahead your emails robotically to your Gmail deal with.
- To do that, go to Outlook.com toolbar and choose Settings.
- Next, choose View all Outlook settings.
- Select Mail > Forwarding within the Settings dialog field.
- Check the field subsequent to Enable forwarding.
Note: If you don’t need Outlook to ahead extra messages, clear the checkbox as a substitute.
- Next, enter the Gmail deal with to which the emails forwarded from Outlook will likely be despatched. You can choose the field subsequent to Keep a replica of forwarded messages to maintain the copies in your Outlook account in any other case the forwarded mail will likely be deleted from Outlook.
- Select Save to full the method.
How to Use Message Rules to Forward Outlook to Gmail
Message guidelines make sure that Outlook forwards solely the messages that match a sure standards to your Gmail deal with. For this information, we’ll use Outlook on the internet.
- To do that, choose Settings > View all Outlook settings > Mail > Rules after which choose Add a brand new rule.
- Give the rule a descriptive identify which you could keep in mind after which select how to ahead the emails. You can do that by going to the Add a situation dropdown and choosing:
- Choose Has attachment
- Choose From
- Choose Importance
If you decide Choose Has attachment, Outlook will ahead solely messages with electronic mail attachments. Choose From and Choose Importance will ahead emails from particular senders or these marked as extremely vital respectively.
Note: The message can’t be forwarded till it has met all circumstances.
- Next, choose Add an motion after which choose Forward to (an electronic mail) or Forward as attachment (full emails forwarded as unmodified attachments).
- Enter your Gmail deal with to which all of the forwarded messages matching the set standards or message guidelines ought to be despatched. Here you possibly can specify a couple of deal with if you’d like the e-mail to be forwarded to a number of recipients.
- Next, add exceptions that can exclude all emails that match sure standards from being forwarded. You can do that by choosing:
- Add an exception
- Select one dropdown to select a situation like Sensitivity
- Select an possibility dropdown and select an possibility like Private
- Once achieved, choose Save to full the method.
How to Forward Outlook Emails to Gmail on Desktop
We’ve checked out how to ahead Outlook electronic mail to Gmail utilizing Outlook for the online, however you are able to do the identical utilizing Outlook’s desktop model.
To get began, create a rule utilizing the next steps:
- Open Outlook desktop in your PC and discover the Rules underneath Home.
- Next, choose Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts > Create New rule.
- Select Advanced choices.
- Next, set the standards for the forwarded messages or go away it clean if you’d like each electronic mail to be forwarded to your Gmail account after which choose Next.
- Confirm the immediate if you happen to see a dialog field warning that the adjustments will apply to all messages.
- Select Forward it to folks or public group after which click on the folks or public group hyperlink textual content.
- Enter your Gmail deal with within the To field on the backside after which choose the standards for the emails you need excluded from the rule. If you need, you can too filter emails from specific senders or that comprise sure phrases or phrases.
- Give your rule a descriptive identify which you could keep in mind in future and verify the field subsequent to Turn on this rule.
- Select Finish. From right here on, each electronic mail that’s forwarded will go to the e-mail deal with you specified and matches the standards you set.
Note: If you need to cease forwarding Outlook emails to Gmail utilizing the desktop model, return to Home, after which choose Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts. Uncheck the field subsequent to the rule you need to disable.
Send Your Mail Wherever You Want
Whether you propose to change electronic mail shoppers otherwise you simply need to transfer a number of vital emails, it’s simple to ahead emails out of your Outlook account to Gmail utilizing the steps on this information.
If you have got two Gmail accounts, our information on how to switch emails between two Gmail accounts presents fast methods to accomplish that inside minutes. See additionally how to forward multiple emails in Gmail and the way to robotically save your electronic mail attachments to cloud storage and unencumber useful space for storing in your gadget.