- There are a number of methods to neglect a wifi community on Windows 8.
- One means is to signal out of your account after which signal again in.
- Another means is to press the “Win+R” keys collectively.
- Type “netstat” into the search bar.
- The netstat command will present you all of the wifi networks your laptop is linked to.
- You can then select a number of of then press “Enter” to hook up with it.
Check out How To Change Printer Default Settings Windows 7?
How To Defragment Windows Vista?