Samsung telephones are well-known all around the market, and well-known for his or her distinctive customer support help. Nowadays, most telephones include an inbuilt battery that’s locked in. So, if there’s a fault in your battery then, you can’t exchange it by your self. Samsung Galaxy S6 charging concern could also be triggered due to a firmware glitch or a broken charging port. If you’re encountering Galaxy S6 gained’t cost drawback, this text will provide help to with some fundamental troubleshooting ideas. So, proceed studying!
How to Fix Galaxy S6 Won’t Charge
Some widespread causes which will trigger this concern are:
- defective charger
- damaged cable
- bulged battery
- dust accumulation within the USB port
Regardless of the explanation, this text provides you an ideal troubleshooting information to repair Galaxy S6 gained’t cost drawback.
How to Prevent Galaxy S6 Charging Issue
If you’re charging your system after it’s fully drained out then, this fashion of charging might lead to battery points. This could possibly be one of many main causes that your Galaxy S6 not charging. Make positive to comply with the given pointers to stop Galaxy S6 gained’t cost concern.
- Firstly, you shouldn’t cost your telephone in a spot close to water, or in a sizzling or humid atmosphere.
- Also, don’t cost your telephone for a very long time. Charging your system in a single day or for lengthy hours might trigger overheating points. Two to three hours of charging is greater than sufficient. You should unplug the charger after charging is completed.
- You ought to begin charging your Samsung S6 if the battery turns into lower than 30 p.c.
- If your battery is drained out, then cost for a minimum of half an hour earlier than turning it again on.
- In addition, you’re not beneficial to use your cell phones whereas charging, which can lead to poor efficiency of the system. Also, your system lifespan can be pretty decreased.
Pro Tip: Always Use Appropriate Charger
Always use a charger and adapter that comes with Samsung Galaxy S6. If you’re utilizing a low cost charger or charger from a distinct producer then, this will likely lead to poor battery efficiency as days cross by.
- Voltage output might differ in accordance to the charger, and so they might not at all times work with Samsung S6.
- Your system will take an extended period of time to cost.
- Moreover, battery backup can be poor.
So, you have to use a branded charger that’s beneficial in your system. You can use Samsung quick charger to cost your system sooner.
Note: Charging your telephones with a USB port on the PC doesn’t offer you enough energy. A wall socket will ship twice the ability of a USB port, and a quick charger gives energy higher energy than the PC or the conventional charger.
Now, comply with the below-mentioned troubleshooting options to repair Galaxy S6 charging concern.
Method 1: Use Different Wall Socket
Use a distinct wall socket to plug within the charger and examine if you happen to can cost your Samsung Galaxy S6 system.
- Plug a distinct system into the prone socket and examine if it costs. If each units fail to cost, then you might have to exchange your wall socket.
- On the opposite hand, if Galaxy S6 gained’t cost even after attempting all of the sockets in your house, then exchange system, adapter, or cable.
Also Read: How to Fix Slow Charging on Android
Method 2: Use PC USB Port to Charge
Although charging Samsung S6 on PC is a sluggish course of, this will likely provide help to when you might have adapter issues or the battery is drained out. Connect your telephone to your PC by means of a USB cable and examine if it costs now.
- Additionally, you’ll be able to switch recordsdata or different media to your system while you join the telephone together with your PC.
- You also can download Samsung Galaxy S6 USB drivers to guarantee uninterrupted integration together with your system.
Method 3: Perform Wireless Charging
If you constantly face Galaxy S6 gained’t cost concern whereas charging with a USB charger, you’ll be able to strive wi-fi charging, if doable. Wireless charging allows faster charging, and thus, you’ll not face any points throughout Samsung S6 charging. Follow the given steps to carry out wi-fi charging in Galaxy S6:
1. Connect your charging adapter to a Wireless Charging pad.
2. Then, place Galaxy S6 in the midst of the charging pad.
3. You will obtain the message stating Charging wirelessly in your system, as proven.
Also Read: How does Wireless Charging work on Samsung Galaxy S8/Note 8?
Method 4: Clean Charging Port and Cable
Your USB port could also be choked with mud and particles, main to Galaxy S6 not charging concern. Hence,
- You want to examine the USB port of your charger and ensure it’s clear and dust-free. However, you have to be cautious not to harm the port whereas cleansing.
- Also, if the USB cable is defective, then exchange it with a brand new one.
Method 5: Perform Software Update
Sometimes, an outdated working system will have an effect on the battery lifetime of your telephone. Thus, replace the Operating System of the Samsung Galaxy S6 as instructed under:
1. Open Settings in your system.
2. Swipe down to Software replace settings and faucet on it.
3. Then, faucet on Download and set up.
4. Your system will begin Checking for updates… as proven.
5A. If your telephone is up to date, you’ll obtain the message stating: Your software program is up to date.
5B. If you discover any updates pending within the checklist, comply with the on-screen directions to obtain and set up the updates.
Also Read: How to Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Method 6: Visit Authorized Service Center
If not one of the above strategies might repair Galaxy S6 not charging concern, then you must go to Samsung Service Center to get your system repaired or changed. If your system is below guarantee interval, then you’ll be able to declare the guarantee of your system.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why is my Samsung telephone not charging when plugged in?
Ans. If you might have a worn-out cable or an inside software program drawback, you can’t cost your Samsung telephone when plugged in. Sometimes, a defective charger, damaged cable, dust accumulation within the USB port typically lead to this concern.
Q2. How do I clear my Samsung charger port?
Ans. Ensure your system is totally turned off and use any compressed air or bulb syringe to blow out mud from the charging port. Make positive you maintain the port upright to stop water from getting inside.
Q3. Can the charger port on the telephone be fastened?
Ans. A damaged charger port is ineffective, and it has to be repaired as quickly as doable. They could be simply repaired or changed.
This autumn. How do I Fix my Samsung Phone When it doesn’t Charge?
Ans. The first troubleshooting step is to guarantee your charger and USB cables are in correct working situation. You can replace the software program or maintain the telephone in several angles and examine if it costs. Finally, go for a wi-fi charging process if nothing helps you.
We hope that this information was useful and you can repair Galaxy S6 gained’t cost concern. Let us know which technique labored for you one of the best. Drop queries and strategies relating to this text within the feedback part under.