If you’re utilizing Windows 11, you may know concerning the Hyper-V. Hyper-V is a free Windows element used to create a digital machine inside the working system. With this function, customers can create a Virtual machine that runs on Windows 11.
Although Hyper-V is a good function, it’s not straightforward to arrange. Users want to undergo a prolonged course of to configure & use Hyper-V on a Windows 11 working system. Therefore, in case you are searching for a simple method to check apps and information in a digital surroundings, you want to use Windows Sandbox.
Instead of configuring Virtual Machine in Hyper-V, Windows 11 customers can rely on the Windows Sandbox function to check their information. So, in case you are interested by establishing Windows sandbox on Windows 11, you’re studying the precise information.
Steps to Enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 11
In this text, we are going to share a step-by-step information on establishing and utilizing Windows Sandbox on Windows 11. Let’s take a look at.
Important: The Windows Sandbox function is out there solely on Windows 11 Pro, Education, and Enterprise version. Also, you want to allow Virtualization to use the function.
1. First, open the Windows 11 search and kind in Control Panel. Then, open the Control Panel app from the checklist.
2. On the Control Panel, click on on the Programs choice as proven beneath.
3. On the Programs, click on on the Programs and Features choice.
4. On the left pane, click on on the Turn Windows options on or off hyperlink.
5. On the subsequent pop-up, scroll down and allow the Windows Sandbox choice. Once completed, click on on the Ok button.
6. Windows 11 will now allow the function. The course of would require a restart; click on on the Restart now button to full the set up course of.
7. After the restart, open Windows 11 search, and kind in Windows Sandbox. Click on the Windows Sandbox app on the checklist.
8. Now, you will notice a light-weight and safe model of Windows 11. It will seem like a digital machine working Windows 11. You can now check your apps & information.
How to Close Windows Sandbox
After checking and testing your apps, you want to shut the Windows Sandbox surroundings. For that, you want to shut the Sandbox Window.
If you shut the Sandbox window, all of your content material will likely be discarded and completely misplaced. On the affirmation immediate, click on on the ‘Ok‘ button.
How to Disable Windows Sandbox
Disabling Windows Sandbox is a simple course of; for that, you want to comply with a few of the easy steps shared beneath.
1. First, press the Windows Key + R button to open the RUN dialog field. Type in optionalfeatures.exe and press Enter.
2. On the Windows Feature pop-up, uncheck the Windows Sandbox choice and click on on the Ok button.
3. On the subsequent pop-up, click on on the Restart now button.
That’s it! You are completed. This is how one can disable Windows Sandbox on Windows 11.
Setting up Windows Sandbox on Windows 11 is simple in contrast to Hyper-V. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your mates additionally. If you’ve gotten any doubts associated to this, tell us within the remark field beneath.