While Windows 11 is all concerning the contemporary breath of latest User Interface parts, many apps are nonetheless not on the UI wagon. It might really feel a bit misplaced since not many purposes, browsers being one in every of these, are nonetheless sticking with the outdated interface and aren’t following the adjustments made to different apps. Fortunately, in case you are utilizing a browser primarily based on Chromium engine, you possibly can allow Windows 11 UI. Thus, in this text, we are going to learn the way to allow Windows 11 UI kinds in Chromium-based browsers like Chrome, Edge & Opera utilizing Flags.
How to Enable Windows 11 UI Style Elements in Chromium Based Browsers viz Chrome, Edge & Opera
As a lot of the mainline browsers are primarily based on chromium, it’s secure to say that a lot of the browsers will comply with related, if not the identical, directions to allow Windows 11 UI Styles utilizing a device referred to as flags. These are options which are typically disabled due to their unstable experimental nature however can considerably improve your net shopping expertise.
Option 1: Enable Windows 11 UI Style on Chrome
Here’s how to allow Windows 11 UI parts in Google Chrome:
1. Launch Chrome and kind chrome://flags in the URL bar, as depicted.
2. Search for Windows 11 Visual updates in the Experiments web page.
3. Click on the drop-down listing and choose Enabled-All Windows from the listing, as depicted beneath.
4. Lastly, click on on Relaunch to implement the identical.
Also Read: How to Enable Incognito Mode in Chrome
Option 2: Enable Windows 11 UI Style on Edge
Here’s how to allow Windows 11 UI parts in Microsoft Edge:
1. Open Microsoft Edge and search edge://flags in the URL bar, as proven.
2. On the Experiments web page, use the search field to seek for Enable Windows 11 Visual updates.
3. Click on the drop-down listing and choose Enabled from the listing, as depicted beneath.
4. Finally, click on on Restart button in the underside left-hand nook of the web page.
This will restart Microsoft Edge with Windows 11 Style UI enabled.
Also Read: How to Disable Microsoft Edge in Windows 11
Option 3: Enable Windows 11 UI Style in Opera
You may also allow Windows 11 UI Style in Opera Mini, as follows:
1. Open Opera Web Browser and go to the Experiments web page of your browser.
2. Search opera://flags in the Opera URL bar, as proven.
3. Now, seek for Windows 11 model menus in the search field on the Experiments web page
4. Click on the drop-down listing and choose Enabled from the drop-down menu, proven highlighted.
5. Finally, click on on Relaunch button from the bottom-right nook.
Also Read: How to Turn Outlook Email Read Receipt On Off
Pro Tip: List of URLs to Enter Experiments Page in Other Web Browsers
- Firefox: about:config
- Brave: courageous://flags
- Vivaldi: vivaldi://flags
We hope that you simply discover this text useful to allow Windows 11 UI Styles in Chromium primarily based browser. Hope this text helped you to give a brand new freshness of Windows 11 to your net shopping. Send us your solutions and questions to us in the remark field completed beneath.