Windows delivers much more customization choices than some other desktop working system. The newest Windows 11 ships with a brand new design and supplies customers with extra options and customization choices than its predecessor.
Apart from customizing the contact keyboard, Windows 11 permits you to customise your mouse expertise in straightforward steps. You can open the Mouse settings web page on Windows 11 to change the first mouse button, mouse level pace, mouse pointer type, and so forth.
While exploring the mouse choices on Windows 11, we just lately discovered one other greatest and most helpful characteristic referred to as ClickLock. Hence, in this text, we’ll talk about ClickLock and how one can allow or disable it in your Windows 11 gadget. Let’s get began.
What is Mouse ClickLock in Windows 11?
Mouse ClickLock shouldn’t be a brand new characteristic; it’s additionally accessible on older variations of Windows reminiscent of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
ClickLock is a quite simple characteristic that permits customers to lock down the first mouse button after a single click on. In easy phrases, the characteristic lets you choose or transfer gadgets with out holding down the first mouse button.
You can allow this characteristic in order for you to drag objects, choose texts, or open menus with out holding down the first mouse button. You want to press the first mouse button as soon as to launch the maintain.
Steps to Enable Mouse ClickLock in Windows 11
Now that you recognize what ClickLock is and what it does, it’s time to know the way to allow the characteristic on the brand new Windows 11 working system. Here’s how one can allow Mouse ClickLock in Windows 11.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the Bluetooth & gadgets choice on the left pane.
3. On the Right pane, scroll down and click on on the Mouse.
4. On the Mouse Settings web page, scroll down and choose the Additional mouse settings choice.
5. This will open the Mouse Properties Window. You want to test the ‘Turn on ClickLock’ to allow the characteristic.
After enabling the characteristic, briefly press the first mouse button to lock on an merchandise. To launch the lock from an merchandise, click on on the Primary mouse button as soon as. You will now have the opportunity to drag the merchandise wherever with out urgent any mouse button.
6. If you would like to disable the characteristic, uncheck the Turn on ClickLock choice.
7. To apply the modifications, click on on the Apply button after which on Ok.
That’s it! You are accomplished. This is how one can allow or Disable Mouse ClickLock in Windows 11.
How to Customize the ClickLock Settings?
Windows 11 permits you to regulate how lengthy you want to maintain down a mouse earlier than your click on is locked. Here’s how to regulate that setting.
1. First of all, open Settings > Bluetooth & Devices > Mouse.
2. On the subsequent web page, scroll down and click on on the Additional Mouse Settings choice.
3. On the Mouse Properties Window, click on on the Settings button beside Turn on ClickLock.
4. On the Settings for ClickLock, regulate the period for the ClickLock and click on on the Ok button.
That’s it! You are accomplished. This is how one can customise the ClickLock performance in your Windows 11 PC.
So, that’s all about enabling or disabling the ClickLock characteristic of Windows 11. The characteristic might be handy for individuals who have difficulties working a mouse. This may also enhance the productiveness stage of customers who usually drag gadgets or transfer issues round.