Both Windows 10 and Windows 11 working system from Microsoft presents you totally different high-contrast colour themes. On Windows 11, you get 4 high-contrast colour themes designed for folks with low imaginative and prescient.
The excessive distinction theme or the excessive distinction mode is part of the Ease of Access choice of Windows 11, and it permits folks with imaginative and prescient disabilities to conveniently learn the display screen. If you could have imaginative and prescient deficits or have low imaginative and prescient, you could discover sure apps or web sites troublesome to learn. When this occurs, you possibly can apply these excessive distinction modes or themes to make the display screen content material extra handy to learn.
If you’re a common person and free from imaginative and prescient issues, you would possibly discover these excessive distinction themes ineffective, nevertheless it’s there for a objective. High distinction themes on Windows 11 use brighter colours to make the textual content and interface extra seen.
2 Methods to Enable High-Contrast Themes on Windows 11
On Windows 11, you get 4 totally different distinction themes, specifically Aquatic, Desert, Dusk, and Night Sky. Each of the themes makes use of brighter colours variation to fulfill customers. Hence, on this article, we are going to checklist a couple of greatest methods to allow excessive distinction mode in Windows 11 computer systems. Let’s try.
1) Enable High Contrast Theme through Settings
In this methodology, we are going to use the Windows 11’s Settings app to allow the excessive distinction mode. Here are a number of the easy steps you want to comply with.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the Accessibility tab as proven under.
3. On the proper pane, click on on the Contrast themes choice.
4. Now, on the drop-down menu beside Contrast Themes, choose the theme you need to apply. Once finished, click on on the Apply button.
5. If you’re unhappy with the theme, you want to choose the ‘None‘ choice within the Contrast theme drop-down.
That’s it! You are finished. This is how one can allow excessive distinction theme on Windows 11 working system.
2) Enable High Contrast Theme through Control Panel
In this methodology, we are going to use the Classic Control panel to allow the excessive distinction theme on Windows 11. Follow a number of the easy steps we’ve shared under.
1. First of all, press the Windows Key + R button to open the RUN dialog field.
2. On the RUN dialog field, kind in
shell:::ED834ED6-4B5A-4bfe-8F11-A626DCB6A921 and hit the Enter button.
3. The above run command will open the Personalization Window. You will now see all themes accessible on Windows 11.
4. You want to scroll down to the High Contrast Themes part and choose the theme you need to use.
That’s it! You are finished. This is how one can allow excessive distinction theme on Windows 11 through Control Panel.
So, these are the 2 greatest strategies to allow excessive distinction themes on Windows 11. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your mates additionally. If you could have any doubts associated to this, tell us within the remark field under.