Well, you probably have been utilizing Windows 11, you would possibly know that the working system ships with many new options and a brand new consumer interface. In reality, Windows 11 is extra superior and feature-rich than its predecessor – Windows 10.
Also, Microsoft is altering the look of its outdated apps reminiscent of the media participant, notepad, app picker, and extra. Now it seems to be like the Dev construct of Windows 11 has a brand new Task Manager that appears fully totally different.
The new activity supervisor of Windows 11 comes with a brand new design – it has rounded corners, mica materials, and new icons that match the new design language used throughout the working system. So, in case you are in enabling the new Task Manage design in your Windows 11, you might be studying the proper information.
In this text, we’ll share a step-by-step information on how to allow the new Task Manager in Windows 11. Let’s try.
Steps to Enable/Disable the New Task Manager in Windows 11
Important: The new activity supervisor isn’t obtainable on the steady construct of Windows 11. It was obtainable on Windows 11 Build 22538 launched in the Dev Channel. You additionally want to use a separate software to allow this new activity supervisor.
1. First of all, open your favourite internet browser and go to this Github web page. Next, obtain the newest ViveTool in your system.
2. Now, right-click on the ViveTool ZIP file and choose the Extract all choice.
3. Now proper click on on the extracted folder and choose the Copy as Path choice as proven beneath.
4. Next, click on on the Windows search and sort in Command Prompt. Right-click on the Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
5. Now, on the Command Prompt, sort in cd and enter the path you may have copied. The command will look one thing like this.
6. Next, execute the command:
vivetool addconfig 35908098 2
7. Once executed, you will note a hit message like this. The success message would learn, ‘Successfully set feature configuration’.
8. After making the adjustments, be sure that to restart the Windows 11 PC. You will now see the new activity supervisor interface.
9. If you need to allow the Dark Theme for the activity supervisor, use the following code:
vivetool addconfig 37204171 2
9. If you want to revert the adjustments and roll again to the outdated traditional activity supervisor, then open Command immediate with administrative proper and execute the command:
vivetool delconfig 35908098 2
That’s it! You are carried out. This is how one can allow the new Task Manager in Windows 11.
The new Task Manager of Windows 11 seems to be good because it adapts to the design of Windows 11. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your pals additionally.