When Windows 11 was first launched, it impressed customers with its redesigned begin menu, new file explorer icons, wallpapers, and extra. Now it seems to be like Windows 11 acquired one other customization choice that permits you to place stickers on your desktop.
However, not each Windows 11 consumer will probably be in a position to use the brand new Stickers because it’s solely obtainable on Windows 11 22H2 construct 22621. Even although your PC runs on Windows 11 22H2 construct 22621, you want to edit the registry file to allow desktop stickers.
Steps to Enable Desktop Stickers on Windows 11
So, in order for you to have extra customization choices on your Windows 11, it may very well be a good suggestion to allow the desktop stickers. Below, we have now shared a step-by-step information on enabling and utilizing desktop stickers in Windows 11. Let’s get began.
1. Enable Desktop Stickers in Windows 11
In this technique, we are going to allow the desktop stickers on Windows 11 by modifying the Registry file. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 Search and sort in Regedit. Next, open the Registry Editor from the checklist.
2. On the Registry Editor, navigate to the trail we have now shared:
3. Now, right-click on the Device folder and choose New > Key.
4. Name the brand new key ‘Stickers‘.
5. Now, right-click on the Stickers and choose New > DWORD (32-bit Value).
6. Name new REG_DWORD worth as ‘EnableStickers‘
7. Now, double-click on the EnableStickers worth you have got created. On the immediate that seems, kind in 1 within the Value Data discipline and click on on the Ok.
8. After making the modifications, shut the Registry Editor. Once closed, open Task Manager, right-click on the Windows Explorer course of, and choose Restart.
That’s it! This will allow the Desktop stickers on your Windows 11 laptop.
2. How to Use Desktop Stickers on Windows 11
The above steps will add an ‘Add or edit stickers’ choice to your context menu. You simply want to right-click wherever on your desktop and choose the ‘Add or edit stickers’ choice.
This will open the Sticker picker UI. You want to decide the sticker you need to add to your desktop display.
The sticker you have got picked will sit on your desktop. You can click on on the Sticker to transfer its place or resize it. If you would like to take away the sticker, click on on the X button.
If you need extra customization choices, you possibly can allow the Windows Spotlight desktop background on your Windows 11. So, that’s all about enabling and utilizing the desktop stickers in Windows 11. The stickers would stay on your desktop even whenever you change the background.