WhatsApp Status Photos & Videos of your Contacts possibly obtainable proper on your system!. You can discover beneath 2 completely different strategies to Download and Save WhatsApp Status Video on Android Phone.
Download WhatsApp Status Photo and Video on Android
Similar to Stories in Instagram and Snapchat, WhatsApp permits its customers to add Photos and Videos as WhatsApp Status Updates and mechanically deletes them after 24 hours.
If permitted, you have to be in a position to view the WhatsApp Status Update Photos and Videos of your Contacts by going to WhatsApp’s Status tab.
However, you received’t give you the chance to obtain WhatsApp Status Photos and Videos of your Contacts, as WhatsApp doesn’t present an official approach to Download WhatsApp Status Photo or Video.
Luckily, in case you have an Android Phone or Tablet, WhatsApp mechanically downloads the Status Photos and Videos of your Contacts to a hidden “.statuses” folder, proper on the exhausting disk of your Android system.
Hence, all that’s required to Download WhatsApp Status Videos and Photos on an Android Phone or Tablet is to unhide “.statuses” folder and replica the Video or Photo to one other location on your Android system.
1. Save WhatsApp Status Videos Using File Manager
In case of most Android Phones, the hidden “.statuses” folder could be accessed through the use of File Manager, as obtainable on Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi, OnePlus and different Android Phones.
Depending on the producer, the File Manager can both be accessed from the App Drawer or by going to Apps > Tools > My Files (or comparable paths)
Open File Manager > navigate to Device Storage > WhatsApp > Media
In the Media Folder, faucet on 3-dot icon situated at top-right nook and choose Show Hidden Files possibility within the drop-down menu.
Next, open .Statuses Folder by tapping on it.
In “.Statuses” Folder, choose and replica the WhatsApp Status Video that you really want to save and paste it to WhatsApp Video Folder on your system.
Note: If the WhatsApp Status is a Photo or Image, you possibly can copy it to WhatsApp Images Folder.
2. Save WhatsApp Status Video Using Any File Explorer App
If File Manager will not be obtainable on your system, it can save you WhatsApp Status Video through the use of File Explorer Apps like ES File Explorer, Files By Google or Solid Explorer, which can be found on Google Play Store.
1. Download and Install ES File Explorer from Google Play Store on your Android Phone.
2. Open ES File Explorer App > faucet on the Menu icon situated at top-left nook and transfer the toggle subsequent to Show Hidden Files to ON place.
3. Next, faucet on 3-line icon > Local > Internal Storage within the drop-down
4. Next, faucet on WhatsApp > Media > .Statuses Folder.
5. Select the WhatsApp Status Video or Photo that you prefer to to copy and Paste it to a brand new Folder.