With the announcement of Windows 11, Microsoft shocked many customers by together with Android app help. The preview builds of Windows 11 include native help for the Windows subsystem for Android.
With Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA), Windows 11 customers may run Android apps on the desktop with out utilizing any Android app emulators. However, the issue is you want to depend on Amazon Appstore to get the Android apps & video games.
What is WSA PacMan?
There is a means to run Google Play Store on Windows 11, however the course of is prolonged. Recently, we noticed a brand new app referred to as ‘WSA PacMan’, which helps you to set up Android apps with out opening a command immediate or any system settings.
WSA PacMan is offered on GitHub for evaluate and suggestions, and it’s an open-source package deal supervisor constructed particularly for Windows Subsystem for Android. As you may need guessed, WSA PacMan runs the ADB Commands in the background to set up Android apps and video games.
Also learn: How to Install Google Play Store on Windows 11
Steps to Download & Install Android Apps in Windows 11
So, in case you are searching for a neater methodology to obtain & set up Android apps on Windows 11, you’re studying the correct information. In this text, we’ll share a step-by-step information on how to set up Android apps on Windows 11. Let’s try.
1. First of all, head to this GitHub page and obtain the most recent model of WSA PacMan.
2. Once downloaded, you want to begin Windows Subsystem for Android.
3. On the Windows Subsystem for Android, allow the Developer Mode possibility.
3. Next, click on on the Files button on the WSA to begin it.
4. Once finished, double click on on the WSA PacMan and set up it usually.
5. WSA PacMan ought to join to Windows 11 WSA. If every thing goes proper, you will note a ‘Connected‘ message.
6. Once finished, you want to have the APK file of the Android app that you really want to set up. Locate the APK file you need to set up and double-click on it.
7. If every thing goes proper, it is best to see the Android app set up wizard. Go by way of the set up wizard to set up the Android app on Windows 11.
That’s it! You are finished. The put in Android app will seem on the Windows 11 Start menu.
WSA PacMan may be very helpful, but it surely’s nonetheless beneath testing. So, it may need a couple of bugs, and customers would possibly face issues whereas putting in apps. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your pals additionally. If you might have any doubts associated to this, tell us in the remark field beneath.