You may need heard the brand new Startup sound in Windows 11. As quickly as you boot up a Windows 11 PC, a brand new Startup sound is performed. The Startup sound has been an iconic ingredient of the Windows working system.
With the Startup sound, you may rapidly establish the OS model. Compared to earlier Windows variations, Windows 11’s startup tune is extra soothing. Although the Startup sound of Windows 11 doesn’t irritate customers, many need to disable it altogether.
You won’t need Windows 11’s startup sound to play throughout a gathering or calm setting. In such a case, you may disable the startup sound altogether.
Also Read: How to Install Windows 11 on Unsupported PCs
3 Methods to Disable Startup Sound in Windows 11
On Windows 11, it’s fairly simple to disable the Startup sound that’s performed whenever you flip in your laptop.
Hence, in this text, we are going to share a step-by-step information to disable the Startup sound on Windows 11. Let’s try.
1) Disable Startup Sound from Settings
We will use the Windows 11 Settings app to disable the Startup sound in this technique.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings web page, click on on the Personalization choice as proven under.
3. Click on the Themes choice on the appropriate pane, as proven in the screenshot under.
4. Now click on on the Sounds choice.
5. Under the Sounds, uncheck the ‘Play Windows Startup sound’ choice and click on on the Apply button.
That’s it! You are completed. Now your Windows 11 PC won’t play the Startup sound.
2) Disable Startup Sound from Group Policy Editor
We will use the Group Policy Editor to disable the Windows 11 Startup Sound in this technique. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First of all, press the Windows Key + R button in your keyboard. This will open the RUN dialog field, kind in ‘gpedit.msc’, and hit the Enter button.
2. On the Group Policy Editor, navigate to the trail:
Computer ConfigurationAdministrative TemplatesSystemLogon
3. On the appropriate pane, double click on on the Turn off Windows Startup Sound choice.
4. From the pop-up that seems, select ‘Enabled‘ and click on on the ‘Ok‘ button.
That’s it! You are completed. This is how one can disable Windows 11 Startup sound through Group Policy editor.
3) Disable Startup Sound on Windows 11 through Registry Editor
We will use the Registry Editor to disable the Windows 11 Startup Sound in this technique. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First of all, press the Windows Key + R button in your keyboard. This will open the RUN dialog field. On the RUN dialog field, enter Regedit and hit the Enter button.
2. On the Registry Editor, navigate to the trail:
3. Now double-click on the DisableStartupSound choice in the appropriate pane.
4. You want to change the worth knowledge to ‘0’ and click on the Ok button.
That’s it! You are completed. This will disable the Startup sound on Windows 11 working system.
Disabling the Startup sound on Windows 11 is fairly simple. If you will have adopted the steps rigorously, it is possible for you to to disable the Startup sound in simple steps. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your pals additionally. If you will have any doubts about this, tell us in the remark field under.