Windows 11’s redesigned Taskbar could have caught your consideration. The taskbar icon is now displayed in the middle, and it seems to be nice. The new Windows 11 working system additionally features a redesigned Start menu.
When you put in Windows 11 for the primary time, you’ll discover some new icons on the Taskbar. You will see a brand new purple button, the icon for the brand new Chat app. The Chat app is a part of the Microsoft Teams shopper model bundled with Windows 11.
For those that don’t know, Microsoft Teams is a proprietary enterprise communication platform developed by Microsoft. However, not everybody makes use of Teams; and lots of would really like to take away the Chat icon from the Taskbar.
Also learn: Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts
3 Ways to Disable & Remove Microsoft Teams in Windows 11
Like each different preinstalled Windows 11 apps, the Teams app may be simply faraway from Windows 11. Hence, this text will share the few finest strategies to disable Microsoft Teams in Windows 11. Let’s take a look at.
1) How To Disable Microsoft Teams
Since Microsoft Teams ships with Windows 11, it runs in the background on a regular basis. Also, it begins up Automatically when Windows 11 hundreds. However, the nice factor is which you can forestall Microsoft Teams from working in the background. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First of all, right-click on the Taskbar and choose ‘Taskbar Settings’.
2. On the Taskbar settings, broaden the Taskbar objects.
3. You want to disable the Chat app, as proven in the screenshot under.
That’s it! You are finished. This will take away the Chat app icon from the Taskbar.
2) How to Remove Microsoft Teams from the Startup
After eradicating the Chat icon from the Taskbar, you want to take away Microsoft Teams from the Startup possibility. Here are a number of the easy steps you want to observe.
1. First, press the Windows Key + I button to open Windows 11 settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the Apps possibility on the left sidebar.
3. On the appropriate pane, click on on the Startup possibility as proven under.
4. On the Startup apps, discover and disable the Microsoft Teams possibility.
That’s it! You are finished. This is how one can forestall Microsoft Teams from working on the Startup.
3) How to Uninstall Microsoft Teams
If you need to eliminate Microsoft Teams altogether, you want to observe some easy steps under. Here’s how to uninstall Microsoft Teams from Windows 11.
1. First, press the Windows Key + I button to open the Windows 11 settings.
2. On the Settings web page, click on on the Apps possibility.
3. Click on the Apps & options possibility on the appropriate pane.
4. On the Apps & options, discover the Microsoft Teams app and click on on the three dots as proven under.
5. From the checklist of choices, click on on Uninstall.
6. On the affirmation immediate, click on on the Uninstall button once more.
That’s it! You are finished. This is how one can uninstall the Microsoft Teams app on Windows 11.
Removing Microsoft Teams from Windows 11 is fairly simple. You simply want to implement the strategies as now we have directed. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your mates additionally. If you may have any doubts associated to this, tell us in the remark field under.