Microsoft has been attempting exhausting since Windows 10 to enhance the safety of its working system, and it has already launched a full-fledged safety suite known as Windows Security. Other than Windows Security, Microsoft additionally launched many different security measures similar to Facial Unlock, Dynamic Lock, and extra.
Windows 11 even has a characteristic that robotically locks the PC as soon as it goes to sleep mode. The characteristic is named Login after sleep, and in case you allow this characteristic, you will note a login display at any time when your PC wakes up from a sleep mode.
The Login after sleep is a superb safety characteristic, primarily if your loved ones members use your PC. This makes certain that the person who owns the PC is the one attempting to entry it. However, in case you solely use the PC, the identical safety characteristic can grow to be irritating.
So, in case you really feel there’s no want for the Login after sleep characteristic in your PC, you possibly can disable it from the Settings app simply. Hence, in this text, we are going to share a step-by-step information on rapidly disabling the Login after sleep safety characteristic in Windows 11. Let’s get began.
Steps to Disable Login After Sleep in Windows 11
The advantage of this tutorial is you don’t want to edit the registry file or make modifications to the Local Group Policy to disable this safety characteristic. You want to make a single change to the Sign-in choice to disable the Login after sleep characteristic. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the Accounts choice situated on the left pane.
3. On the fitting pane, scroll down and click on on the Sign-in choices.
4. On the Sign-in Options display, broaden the Additional Settings part.
5. Next, discover the choice ‘If you’ve been away, when ought to Windows require you to signal in once more?’
6. To disable the Login after sleep characteristic, Never choose the drop-down menu for ‘If you’ve been away when ought to..’
That’s it! You are accomplished. This is how one can disable the Login after sleep characteristic on Windows 11.
So, that’s all about how to simply disable the Login after sleep characteristic in Windows 11. Although disabling the characteristic is straightforward, you shouldn’t disable it in case your PC is utilized by anybody else in your loved ones. If you want to allow this characteristic once more, you want to revert your modifications.