Lock Screen acts as the primary line of protection between your laptop and an unauthorized particular person attempting to entry it. With Windows offering the choice of Lock display customization, many individuals personalize it to match their fashion. While there are a lot of who don’t want to view a lock display each time they boot their laptop or wake it up from sleep. In this text, we’re going to learn the way to disable Lock display in Windows 11. So, proceed studying!
How to Disable Lock Screen in Windows 11
While you can not disable Lock Screen instantly, you can also make adjustments in the Windows registry or Group coverage editor to make this occur. You can observe both of those to disable your lock display. Additionally, learn right here to be taught extra about How to Personalize your lock screen.
Method 1: Create NoLockScreen Key in Registry Editor
Here are the steps to disable lock display by Registry Editor:
1. Click on the Search icon and kind Registry editor and click on on Open.
2. Click on Yes when the User Account Control affirmation immediate.
3. Go to the next location path in the Registry Editor.
4. Right-click on the Windows folder in the left pane and choose the New > Key choice from the context menu, as illustrated under.
5. Rename the important thing as Personalization.
6. Right-click on an empty house in the best pane in the Personalization key folder. Here, choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value, as depicted under.
7. Rename the DWORD worth as NoLockScreen.
8. Then, double-click on NoLockScreen to open the Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value dialog field and alter the Value knowledge to 1 to disable lock display on Windows 11.
9. Finally, click on on OK to save the adjustments made and restart your PC.
Also Read: How to Open Registry Editor in Windows 11
Method 2: Modify Settings in Local Group Policy Editor
Firstly, learn our information on How to Enable Group Policy Editor in Windows 11 Home Edition. Then, observe the steps talked about under to disable lock display in Windows 11 by Local Group Policy Editor:
1. Press Windows + R keys collectively to open Run dialog field
2. Type gpedit.msc and click on on OK to launch Local Group Policy Editor.
3. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel by clicking on every. Finally, click on on Personalization, as depicted.
4. Double-click on Do not show the lock display setting in the best pane.
5. Select the Enabled choice and Click on Apply > OK to save adjustments, as illustrated under.
6. Finally, restart your PC and you might be finished.
With this text, you now know how to disable lock display in Windows 11. Send us your suggestions relating to this text in the remark part down under together with any questions you bought.