Windows will remind you to end establishing your PC to entry Microsoft companies. If you need to cease these alerts, comply with this information.
Windows 11 comes with many options prepared to exit of the field, supplied you connect your Microsoft account to them. When you do a clear set up of Windows 11, it asks you to arrange Microsoft Office, OneDrive, Windows Hello, Phone Links (beforehand Your Phone), and so on.
If you don’t arrange these Microsoft companies, you’ll get a message reminding you to end setting it up each few days. You can click on Continue or Remind me in 3 days. Both choices are annoying, and there’s no choice to decline.
Instead, you’ll want to strive a workaround. Here’s what you’ll want to do to disable the “Let’s finish setting up your device” message on Windows.
Table of Contents
Disable Let’s Finish Setting Up Your Device Message on Windows
However, it’s possible you’ll not have set these options up throughout set up. Maybe you don’t need to use them otherwise you’ve discovered alternate options that work higher. Whatever the case, Windows 11 doesn’t like an incomplete setup, and each few days or so, you’ll get a message proven beneath that claims, “Let’s finish setting up your device.” Essentially saying, it needs you to join your PC to extra Microsoft companies.
The display is nothing greater than a reminder, and you may shut it off—click on the Remind me in 3 days hyperlink to get to the desktop initially.
To disable this message on Windows 11:
- Open the Start menu and click on Settings. Alternately, you should utilize Windows key + I to open Settings instantly.
- When Settings opens, click on on System on the left, and click on Notifications on the fitting.
- Scroll down the Notifications display and develop the Additional settings part.
- Uncheck every of the Additional settings choices.
- Moving ahead, you must now not see the annoying “Let’s finish setting up your device” window. If you need to mute different notifications, uncheck the Show the Windows welcome expertise after updates and when signed in to present what’s new and steered and Suggest methods to get essentially the most out of Windows and end establishing the system choices.
Disable the Notification through the Registry
If you continue to get the “Let’s finish setting up your device” message or need to disable it completely on Windows 11, you should utilize the Registry.
To disable the notification utilizing the Registry:
- Use the keyboard shortcut Windows key + R to open the Run dialog.
- In Run, sort regedit and click on OK.
- When Registry Editor opens, navigate to the next path:
- In the ContentDeliveryManager key in the fitting pane, discover SubscribedContent-310093Enabled and confirm its worth is ready to 1.
If you need to allow the display once more for any motive, delete the SubscribedContent-310093Enabled worth, and the display will come again.
Disable Let’s Finish Setting Up Your Device Message on Windows 10
Unfortunately, this message additionally pops up periodically on Windows 10.
To disable the notification on Windows 10, do the next:
- Open the Start menu and launch Settings.
- In Settings, press System > Notifications and actions.
- Uncheck the Suggest methods I can end establishing my system to get essentially the most out of Windows choice close to the highest.
Customizing Windows Notifications
While Windows sometimes reveals the “Let’s finish setting up your device” message after a clear set up, it could additionally seem (or reappear) after a cumulative or characteristic replace. If you see the message once more, simply repeat the steps above, head again into your notification settings, and switch it off once more. You may use the Registry for a extra everlasting answer.
Sick of notification spam? You can strive utilizing Focus Assist for distraction-free computing on Windows 11. If you’re not on Windows 11 but, study Focus Assist on Windows 10 as an alternative.