Hibernation mode is launched in Windows 10, and it’s even out there on the brand new Windows 11 working system. Both Hibernate and the Sleep mode do the identical factor, however the principle distinction is in the Hibernate mode, which saves all open paperwork and apps to a file in your exhausting disk as an alternative of RAM.
The function is beneficial because it permits customers to take a fast or brief break from their work with out stressing about any information loss. Another factor is that the Hibernate mode consumes much less energy than the Sleep mode; therefore it could possibly additionally save your laptop computer’s battery life.
Although the function is nice, it has one main flaw – it saves your information to the exhausting disk, ensuing in the PC taking extra time to get up than the sleep mode. So, for those who don’t choose utilizing the Hibernation mode in Windows 11, it’s finest to flip off the function totally.
3 Best Methods to Disable Hibernate Mode in Windows 11
Hence, this text will share among the 3 finest strategies to disable Hibernate mode in Windows 11 working system. The plans will likely be simple; comply with them as we’ve got talked about.
1) Disable Hibernation Mode through Power Plan Settings
We will use the Power Plan Settings of Windows 11 to disable the Hibernate Mode in this methodology. Here are among the easy steps you want to comply with.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 search and kind in Control Panel. Next, open the Control Panel from the listing of choices.
2. On the Control Panel, click on on the Power Options.
3. On the Power Options, click on on the Change plan settings hyperlink beside the lively plan.
4. On the following display, scroll down and click on on the Change superior energy settings hyperlink.
5. This will open the Power Options Advanced Settings choices. Here you want to increase the Sleep choice after which increase the Hibernate after.
6. To disable the hibernate mode, choose ‘Never’ for each On Battery and Plugged in. Once achieved, click on on the Ok button.
That’s it! This will disable the Hibernate mode in your Windows 11 laptop.
2) Disable Hibernate Mode through Registry
We will use the Registry Editor to disable the Hibernate mode in this methodology. Here are among the easy steps you want to comply with.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 search and kind in Registry Editor. Next, open Registry Editor from the listing.
2. On the Registry Editor, navigate to the next path:
3. On the best pane, double click on on the HibernateEnabledDefault key.
4. Next, enter 0 on the Value information subject and click on on the Ok button.
That’s it! You are achieved. After making the above modifications, restart your laptop. After the restart, you gained’t discover the Hibernate choice in the Power menu of Windows 11.
3) Disable Hibernate Mode on Windows 11 through Command Prompt
You may even use the Command Prompt utility on Windows 11 to disable the Hibernate mode. You want to comply with among the easy steps we’ve got shared under.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 search and kind in Command Prompt. Next, right-click on the Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
2. On the Command Prompt, kind in powercfg.exe /hibernate off and hit the Enter button.
That’s it! This will disable the Hibernate mode in your Windows 11 system.
All you want to do is disable the Hibernation mode in your Windows 11 laptop/laptop computer. We have shared the simplest strategies to flip off Hibernation mode totally on a Windows 11 system. If you need to allow it again, comply with our information to Enable Hibernate Mode in Windows 11.