Like Windows 10, Windows 11 additionally has all kinds of recent sounds. On Windows 11, you get a set of recent sounds that you could apply to occasions in Windows and packages. Here we’re speaking concerning the system sounds – those you hear when your Windows 11 begins, whenever you obtain an error message whenever you obtain a calendar reminder, and so forth.
Windows 11 hosts a set of recent sounds, which tremendously improves the expertise of the working system. However, when you have restricted battery life or don’t choose to play system sounds, you may completely disable it from the System Sound settings web page.
You don’t want to unplug the sound gadget or mute the audio system to disable the System Sounds. The possibility to disable solely the Startup sounds depends on the Windows 11 Settings web page, and it may be executed in easy steps.
Steps to Disable all System Sounds in Windows 11
Hence, if you’re in search of methods to disable System Sounds on Windows 11, you might be studying the best information. In this text, we are going to share a step-by-step information on how to disable all system sounds in Windows 11 working system. Let’s take a look at.
Disable all System Sounds in Windows 11
In this technique, we are going to learn the way to disable all system sounds in Windows 11 working system. Follow a few of the easy steps we’ve got shared beneath.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings web page, click on on the Personalization possibility on the left pane.
3. On the best, scroll down and faucet on the Themes possibility as proven beneath.
4. On the following display, you want to click on on the Sounds possibility, as proven in the screenshot beneath.
5. This will open the Sound Settings dialog Window in your PC/Laptop. Simply change to the Sounds tab as proven beneath.
6. On the Sounds setting, click on on the drop-down menu for the Sound Scheme.
7. On the Drop-down menu, choose the No sounds possibility.
8. If you would like to disable the Startup Sound, merely uncheck the choice ‘Play Windows Startup sound’ as proven beneath.
9. After making the above adjustments, click on on the Apply button, then on Ok.
That’s it! You are executed. Now you want to restart your Windows 11 laptop. After the restart, all system sounds will likely be disabled.
As we’ve got talked about above, it’s fairly straightforward to disable all system sounds in Windows 11. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your mates additionally. If you’ve got any doubts associated to this, tell us in the remark field beneath.