Do you need to work collaboratively on a doc? You might consider using Microsoft Word to do it.
Word has plenty of options that make it excellent for collaborative work, together with the flexibility to advocate ideas and add feedback. If you don’t need to see these feedback, nevertheless, you’ll be able to delete them out of your doc.
Here’s what you’ll want to do to delete feedback in Word.
Table of Contents
How to Remove Comments in Word
Comments are notes you’ll be able to add to a doc in Word. These could possibly be an editor’s word, reminding you to make a change. You can even use feedback to remind your self to change one thing in your doc.
If you need to take away feedback in Word, you are able to do so simply by following the steps under.
To take away feedback in Word:
- Open your doc in Word.
- Press Review on the ribbon bar.
- Cycle by your feedback by urgent Next or Previous below the Comment part.
- To delete a person remark, cycle by it till the remark is seen, then press Delete.
- To delete all feedback in Word, press the downwards arrow subsequent to the Delete button.
- In the drop-down menu, press Delete All Comments in Document.
How to Hide Comments in Word
If you’d want to conceal feedback in Word, relatively than delete them, you are able to do it by way of the Review tab.
To conceal feedback in Word:
- Open your Word doc.
- Press the Review tab on the ribbon bar.
- To conceal remark messages (however go away the remark indicator icon), press the Show Comments possibility below the Comments part.
- To conceal feedback utterly (together with the indicator icons), press No Markup below the Tracking part as an alternative.
By doing this, your feedback will stay in your doc, however gained’t be seen when you’re making additional adjustments.
How to Remove Tracked Changes in Word
Tracked adjustments are steered adjustments, made by others, which you can incorporate into your Word doc. As the identify suggests, these are solely ideas—you’ll be able to both approve the adjustments or reject them.
If you need, you’ll be able to take away the entire tracked adjustments in a Word doc.
To take away tracked adjustments in Word:
- Open your Word doc.
- Select Review from the ribbon.
- Under the Changes part, press Next or Previous to cycle by every steered change.
- To settle for any of the tracked adjustments, press Accept.
- To take away any of the tracked adjustments, press Reject.
Working Together in Microsoft Word
The steps above will show you how to to delete feedback in Word, in addition to take away any tracked adjustments you need to approve (or take away). This is only one approach you should use Word to assist create paperwork along with your colleagues.
Want to do extra collectively in Word? You may need to contemplate monitoring your doc modifying instances. If you’re creating paperwork for publication, contemplate including a watermark to your doc subsequent.
New to Word? You may need to check out these high Word ideas to show you how to enhance your abilities. You can even export your Google Docs paperwork to Word codecs, too.