On Windows, you get a lot of choices when it comes to backup and restoring. You can set up any third-party program to create an entire system backup of your Windows PC. However, what in case you don’t have area to set up a further backup program, or in case you don’t need to?
In that case, you may take benefit of Windows 11’s built-in backup and restore function. OOn Windows 11, you’ve got the choice to create a full system backup, and making a full system backup is the easiest way to safe your Windows set up and information.
Whenever your system runs into an issue, you should use this backup file to restore the working system to its earlier stage. The backup and restore function of Windows 11 use the ‘shadow copy’ function to create a system picture that gives an an identical copy of the put in apps, information, and settings.
Also Read: How to View WiFi Password in Windows 11
Steps to Create Full System Backup of Your Windows 11 PC
Hence, on this article, we are going to use the identical function to create a full system backup of Windows 11. The course of might be very straightforward; simply comply with some easy steps listed under.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows Start menu and kind in Control Panel. Then, open Control Panel from the listing of outcomes.
2. On the Control Panel, click on on the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) possibility.
3. On the following Window, click on on the Create a system picture hyperlink as proven under.
4. This will open the File History menu. Click on the System Image Backup possibility.
5. Now, Windows will scan for the obtainable drive. On the Where would you like to save the backup Window, choose the ‘On a hard disk’ possibility.
6. Select a drive. Once completed, click on on the Next possibility.
7. On the Windows Backup affirmation immediate, click on on the ‘Ok‘ button.
8. On the following Window, affirm the modifications and click on on the ‘Start backup’ possibility.
9. Now, the backup course of will start. Depending on the quantity of information you’ve got, it should take a while.
That’s it! You are completed. This is how one can create a full system backup of your Windows 11 PC.
After creating an entire backup system picture, you should use it every time your system information get corrupted. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your folks additionally. If you’ve got any doubts associated to this, tell us within the remark field under.