Thanks to the Microsoft Store, Windows 11 customers not have to depend on malicious or spam-filled software program obtain websites to obtain software program. Windows 11’s Microsoft Store presents hundreds of helpful apps that you should use without spending a dime.
The advantage of Microsoft Store is that it has all of the apps customers principally use, corresponding to VLC Media Player, Spotify, Netflix, and so forth. While Microsoft Store is handy for downloading and putting in UWP apps, some bugs frustrate many customers.
While utilizing Microsoft Store, customers typically run into issues just like the Search bar not working, Microsoft Store closing robotically, errors, and different points. These issues often occur when the Microsoft Store’s cache knowledge will get corrupted.
Resetting the Microsoft Store is the easiest way to resolve such points because it clears the cache and knowledge. So, in this text, we’ll share a step-by-step information on how to clear and reset Microsoft Store Cache in Windows 11.
2 Methods to Clear & Reset Microsoft Store Cache in Windows 11
We have shared two finest strategies to clear and reset the Microsoft Store cache; you possibly can observe the one which feels best for you.
1) Clear & Reset Microsoft Store Using Windows 11 Settings
We will use Windows 11’s Settings app to clear & reset Microsoft Store. Here are a few of the easy steps you want to observe.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the Apps under.
3. Click on the Apps & Features tile on the correct, as proven in the screenshot under.
4. Under the Apps & Features web page, scroll down and click on on the three dots beside the Microsoft Store and choose Advanced choices.
5. On the subsequent display screen, click on on the Reset button as proven under.
6. On the affirmation immediate, click on on the Reset button once more.
That’s it! You are completed. This will clear and reset the Microsoft Store cache in Windows 11.
2) Clear Microsoft Store Cache by way of CMD
We will use the Windows 11’s Command immediate to clear the Microsoft Store’s cache in this technique. Here are a few of the easy steps you want to observe.
1. First of all, open Windows 11 Search and kind in Command Prompt. Right-click on the Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
2. On the Command Prompt, enter WSReset.exe and hit the Enter button.
That’s it! You are completed. This will reset the Windows Store in Windows 11.
Resetting will even clear the Microsoft Store Cache and Data. Hence, chances are you’ll want to signal in along with your Microsoft account once more to obtain the Microsoft Store apps. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your mates additionally. If you have got any doubts about this, tell us in the remark field under.