RAM is likely one of the important parts of a PC/Laptop, and figuring out the precise RAM specification could turn out to be useful in a number of conditions. For instance, whereas troubleshooting issues on Windows PC, the technician may ask you to present the RAM particulars.
Other than that, figuring out the RAM specification of your present PC may allow you to plan your subsequent PC construct. Whatever could be the explanations, Windows 11 supplies you few methods to examine the RAM info.
4 Best Ways to Check RAM Information on Windows 11
This article will share a step-by-step information on checking RAM info on Windows 11. Hence, in case you are on the lookout for methods to examine RAM info on your Windows 11 PC/Laptop, you might be studying the proper information. Let’s get began.
1) Check RAM info by way of Settings
We will use the Windows 11 Settings app to examine the RAM info on this technique. Follow a few of the easy steps we have now shared under.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the System choice on the left pane.
3. On the proper pane, scroll down and click on on the About.
4. Next, increase the Device specification and examine the Installed RAM. This will present you the quantity of RAM put in on your PC.
That’s it! You are performed. This is how one can examine the quantity of RAM put in on your PC on Windows 11.
2) Check RAM pace on Windows 11
The above technique we have now shared doesn’t record further RAM info such because the Speed, Slots used, and so forth. Hence, you want to comply with this technique to discover further details about RAM.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 Search and kind in Task Manager.
2. On the Task Manager, swap to the Performance tab as proven under.
3. On the Performance tab, choose Memory.
4. On the proper pane, you’ll see the reminiscence pace, the variety of slots used, and different particulars.
That’s it! You are performed. This is how one can examine the RAM pace by way of Task Manager on Windows 11.
3) Check RAM Information by way of Windows Terminal
In this technique, we are going to use the Windows Terminal to examine the full availability of system reminiscence and some different particulars. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 search and kind in Windows Terminal.
2. Next, open Windows Terminal from the record of choices.
3. On the Windows Terminal, execute the command:
4. Now, Windows Terminal will present you a lot details about your system. You want to examine the Total Physical Memory part to discover the full RAM.
5. It additionally reveals different info corresponding to accessible RAM, Virtual reminiscence, and so forth.
That’s it! You are performed. This is how one can examine RAM info on Windows 11 by way of Task Manager.
4) Check RAM info on Windows 11 by way of System Information
In this technique, we are going to use the System info app of Windows 11 to examine RAM info. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First of all, open Windows 11 search, sort in msinfo, and hit the Enter button. From the record of choices, click on on the System Information app.
2. This will open the System Information app on your Windows 11 PC.
2. On the System Information window, choose the System Summary part, as proven within the screenshot under.
3. Check the Installed Physical Memory and Total Physical Memory choice on the proper pane. This will record the full quantity of RAM put in on your system.
These are the few finest methods to examine RAM info on Windows 11. You can even use third-party system info apps to examine the RAM info on your Windows 11 PC. If you need to know extra about your PC’s specs, try our information – How to Check Your PC’s Full Specification On Windows 11.