If you could have high-speed web and use Windows 11, the working system will at all times play movies in increased decision. You can stream movies in increased decision so long as you could have loads of bandwidth left in your web plan.
However, when you’ve got restricted web bandwidth or use cellular knowledge for web connectivity on Windows, it’s your decision to save the community bandwidth as a lot as doable.
Windows 11 has a function that permits you to save community bandwidth by enjoying video at a decrease decision. Windows 11 will pressure apps to play movies at a decrease decision if you happen to allow this function.
How to Change Video Playback Settings to Save Internet in Windows 11
So, if you’re in altering the video playback settings on Windows 11 to save web bandwidth, you could have landed on the appropriate web page. In this text, we are going to share a step-by-step information on how to change video playback settings to save community bandwidth in Windows 11. Let’s take a look at.
Important: Not each app and the sport will comply with the brand new video playback rule. Only the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps resembling Edge browser, Photos, Movies & TV, and video apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store will comply with the brand new video playback rule.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the Apps choice positioned on the left pane.
3. On the appropriate pane, click on on the Video Playback choice under.
4. On the Video Playback web page, scroll down and allow the toggle for Save community bandwidth by enjoying video at a decrease decision.
That’s it! You can change the video playback settings on Windows 11 to save community bandwidth. You are executed.
How to Disable the Video Playback optimizations
If you don’t need apps and video games to play movies in decrease decision, you want to flip off this function. To disable the Video playback optimizations, you want to comply with some easy steps shared under.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows Key and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, navigate to the Apps > Video Playback.
3. Scroll down and disable the toggle for Save community bandwidth by enjoying video at a decrease decision on the appropriate pane.
That’s it! You are executed. This will restore the default video playback settings on Windows 11.
Also Read: How to Change Playback Settings to Enhance Videos in Windows 11
So, that is how one can change the video playback settings to save web bandwidth in Windows 11. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your pals additionally. If you could have any doubts about this, tell us in the remark field under.