If you’ve gotten used Windows 10, you may know that the working system shows the time & date in the taskbar. The date is formatted with forwarding slashes and two numbers for the 12 months. When it comes to the time, the taskbar shows time in a 12-hour format (12:00 pm).
Although the default date & time format is completely acceptable, you’ll be able to change these settings simply. The identical factor goes for Windows 11 as effectively. On Windows 11, you additionally get the choice to use the 24-hour format.
Also Read: How to View WiFi Password in Windows 11
Steps to Change Time & Date Format in Windows 11
So, if you’re in search of methods to change the date & time format in Windows 11, you’re studying the precise information. In this text, we’ll share a step-by-step information on how to change the time format in Windows 11.
1) How to Change the Time Format
Important: Whatever time format you select, it can seem on the Taskbar on the backside proper nook of the display.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 begin button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings web page, click on on the Time & language choice.
3. Click on the Language & area choice on the precise pane.
4. Now scroll down and click on on the Administrative language settings.
5. On the Region Window, change to the Formats tab.
6. Under the Short time, you want to choose the time format. If you need to use 24-hour format, choose H:mm or HH:mm.
7. If you need to use the 12-hour format, you want to choose the hh:mm:tt choice.
8. Once performed with the adjustments, click on on the Apply button.
2) How to Change the Date Format
Like the time format, you can even change the date format in Windows 11. Here’s what you want to do.
1. On the identical web page, you want to click on on the Additional settings choice.
2. On the Customize Format dialog field, change to the Date tab.
3. Under the Short date, you want to choose your most well-liked date format.
4. Once performed with the adjustments, click on on the Apply button.
That’s it! You are performed. This is how one can change the time & date format in Windows 11.
Important: There are a number of choices in the time & date format in Windows 11. It’s advisable to undergo all codecs earlier than finalizing one on your PC.
Changing the time & date format in Windows 11 is a straightforward course of. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your folks additionally. If you’ve gotten any doubts associated to this, tell us in the remark field under.