Both Windows 10 and Windows 11 give you limitless customization choices, however the factor we neglect probably the most is customizing the mouse cursor. If your mouse cursor is simply too small or exhausting to spot, Windows 11 gives a number of methods to make it extra seen.
Windows 11 gives extra mouse cursor customization choices than Windows 10. You can simply make your mouse pointer bigger, invert it, change its shade, and extra., and that’s too with out putting in any third-party customization apps.
2 Ways to Change Mouse Pointer Size & Style in Windows 11
Also, there are a number of methods to entry the mouse cursor choices on Windows 11 – by way of Control Panel, Settings app, and Registry editor. Here are the steps to customise your cursor in Windows 11.
1) Change Mouse Pointer Size and Style by way of Settings
We will use the Windows 11 Settings app to change the Mouse Pointer dimension and elegance in this methodology. Here are a number of the easy steps to get began.
1. First of all, click on on the Windows 11 Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on on the Accessibility choice on the left pane.
3. On the fitting, click on on the Mouse Pointer and contact.
4. Select the mouse pointer model that most closely fits you on the Mouse pointer and contact.
5. If you would like to allow customized shade for the Mouse Pointer, choose the Custom choice.
6. Next, choose the cursor shade from the Recommended colours part.
7. If you would like to change the Mouse cursor dimension, you want to drag the slider behind the dimensions.
This will change the Mouse cursor shade and dimension in your Windows 11 laptop. You may even change the mouse cursor in the Chrome browser on Windows 11.
2) Customize Mouse Cursor in Windows 11 by way of Mouse Settings
We will use the Mouse Settings to customise the Mouse cursor model in this methodology. Here’s what you want to do.
1. First, click on on the Windows 11 search and sort in Mouse Settings. Next, open the Mouse Settings app from the listing.
2. On the Mouse Settings web page, scroll down and click on on the Additional mouse settings choice.
3. On the Mouse Properties, swap to the Pointers tab.
4. Now, choose the Scheme that matches effectively along with your display screen. underneath the scheme, If you employ the darkish mode on Windows 11, choose the Windows Black (system scheme) choice.
After making the above adjustments, click on on the Apply button after which the Ok button to save the adjustments. If you ever want to revert the adjustments, choose Windows Default (system scheme) on Step 4.
These two strategies will assist you to change the Mouse pointer dimension and elegance in the most recent Windows 11 working system. You may additionally like to swap your mouse cursor to darkish mode in case you use the Dark Mode theme in your Windows 11. You may even use third-party extensions to get a customized cursor for the Chrome browser on a desktop.