Adding media to your displays makes them extra partaking. Today we’ll present you ways to add audio to Google Slides.
There are a number of causes you’d need to add audio to a Google Slides presentation. First, including audio could make the presentation extra partaking on your viewers. Maybe you need a mild background music observe to go along with it. Perhaps you need a vocal recording to emphasize some factors. Or you may want audio to make it extra enjoyable.
Whatever the case, Google Slides now permits you to add audio to your presentation. Here’s how to add audio to Google Slides.
Table of Contents
Add Audio to Google Slides
It’s vital to observe that you would be able to’t add audio recordsdata immediately out of your pc. Google Slides can also’t file audio like PowerPoint. To get audio in Slides, you’ll want to file it individually (or have an MP3 file) and add it to Google Drive.
Upload Audio to Google Drive
Upload your audio file to Google Drive utilizing the next steps:
- First, log into your Google Drive account in the event you aren’t already. Then click on the New button on the top-left nook of the display screen.
- Click File add from the menu that seems.
- When File Explorer (Finder on macOS) opens, choose the audio file you need to use along with your Google Slide.
- A notification will pop up on the lower-right nook of the web page. A inexperienced verify mark will show subsequent to it after efficiently importing it.
Insert Audio to Google Slides
Now that you’ve got the file uploaded to Google Drive, you possibly can import it into your Google Slides presentation.
To add the audio file from Google Drive to Google Slides, do the next:
- Open your Google Slides presentation, click on Insert from the menu bar, and click on Audio.
- When the Insert Audio window comes up, choose the My Drive tab, choose the audio file you need to use, and click on the Select button.
- Next, a speaker icon and participant controls will seem on the slide. You can resize or reposition it by dragging it to a unique location.
- You can even modify when and the way the audio performs throughout your presentation. Click Format from the menu bar after which Format choices.
- The Format choices pane comes up on the best facet and opens to Audio playback. Under the Audio playback part, select to play audio when clicking the audio icon or routinely play when the slide opens.
- You can even modify the amount degree by dragging the slider below Volume when presenting.
Under the Volume slider is three different choices which embrace the next:
- Hide icon when presenting: This possibility, when checked, will conceal the amount icon throughout your presentation. Note that that is solely accessible in the event you routinely set the audio to begin taking part in.
- Loop audio: When the audio observe ends, it should begin over. This is an effective possibility if you would like background music at some point of your presentation.
- Stop on slide change: As the title implies, the audio will cease once you transfer to a unique slide.
Audio Enhances Presentations
Whether you want audio to clarify particular slides, or need background music, including audio can improve the presentation. Remember that you would be able to additionally create a Google Slides template.
Adding media to any presentation makes it extra interesting. For instance, in the event you’re a Microsoft Office consumer, check out including audio to PowerPoint. You can even add a video to a PowerPoint presentation.