Are you unable to hyperlink your Yahoo account in your Mail app and obtain an error code 0x8019019a? When a person can not hyperlink his Yahoo account to the Mail app owing to an previous or malfunctioning Mail app set up, a Yahoo Mail error seems. The situation is most sometimes reported after a Windows replace or a password change, however it will probably additionally occur while you initially arrange the Yahoo Mail program. Read the article until the top to discover a answer for the difficulty.
How to Fix Yahoo Mail Error 0x8019019a
Many folks use the Mail app to ship, obtain, and manage their emails because it has numerous artistic options and an excellent person expertise. The Mail app permits you to add a number of e-mail shoppers, and Yahoo prospects incessantly use this functionality. Yahoo Mail customers could use this program by logging onto their accounts, though they might get error code 0x8019019a. Following are the explanations that trigger this error.
- Corrupt or outdated mail app set up: Users will obtain this error when the Windows mail app utility turns into corrupt.
- Outdated Windows model: You could also be unable to attach your Yahoo account to the Windows mail consumer if you’re utilizing an older Windows model, leading to incompatibility points.
- Communication module malfunctions: Another possible reason for this error code is a short lived downside within the communication modules. Internal yahoo account points may trigger communication module points.
Follow the options one after the other as you get extra conversant in the standard issues.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
To rule out a transitory system failure, observe the essential strategies given under.
- Restart your PC earlier than continuing with the alternatives to repair the Mail program.
- Check when you can entry your e-mail by a net browser utilizing the identical credentials you used for the Mail app.
- Also, make sure you’re not using a VPN or proxy server to entry the Internet.
If this isn’t sufficient, attempt implementing your concepts or experimenting with the next choices.
Method 1: Close Background Apps
Close any background apps that could possibly be interfering with the Mail App. To achieve this, observe these steps:
1. Press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys concurrently to open Task Manager.
2. Click on the utility you want to shut off.
3. Select the End activity choice.
4. Finally, restart the Mail app.
Method 2: Update Windows and Mail App
Windows is up to date frequently by Microsoft to deal with recognized points and supply new options. Because of incompatibility between OS modules, you could be unable to hyperlink your Yahoo account to the Mail app in case your system’s Mail app or Windows isn’t up to date. As a consequence, make sure that your Windows and Mail apps are up-to-date to keep away from Yahoo mail 0x8019019a error.
Option I: Update Windows
1. Press the Windows + I keys concurrently to launch Settings.
2. Click on the Update & Security tile, as proven.
3. In the Windows Update tab, click on on Check for updates button.
4A. If a brand new replace is out there, then click on Install Now and observe the directions to replace.
4B. Otherwise, if the Windows is up-to-date, then it is going to present You’re updated message.
Option II: Update Mail App
1. In the Windows Search Bar, sort Mail.
2. Then, right-click on Mail and click on on Share from the menu.
Note: If the Mail app web page on the Microsoft Store doesn’t seem, shut the Microsoft Store and repeat steps 1 and a couple of.
3A. If there isn’t a replace accessible, shut the Microsoft Store App.
3B. If an replace is out there, click on on the Update button.
Also Read: Set up Yahoo e-mail account in Windows 10 Mail App
Method 3: Re-add Yahoo Account
One of the causes of this Yahoo error code is an issue with the system’s communication modules. Yahoo Mail error 0x8019019a downside could also be resolved when you delete after which re-add the Yahoo account to the Mail app. As a consequence, it is best to delete and re-add your Yahoo account, as detailed within the steps under.
1. Press the Windows key. Type Mail and open it.
2. Select Accounts just below New Mail.
3. Then, click on in your Yahoo account and choose Delete Account from this gadget.
4. Click on Delete to verify the deletion.
5. Click on Done.
6. Close the Mail App.
7. Reopen the Mail App.
8. Click on Accounts as proven in Step 2.
9. Then, click on on Add account.
10. Select Yahoo.
11. Enter your Yahoo Mail tackle and click on on Next.
12. Enter Password and click on on Next.
13. Click on Agree within the subsequent window.
Note: If the issue stays, select Other Account POP, IMAP (not Yahoo) within the Add Account field in Step 10, and fill out the information so as to add the Yahoo account.
Also Read: Yahoo Chat Rooms: Where did it fade away?
Method 4: Generate App Password
Yahoo has added a slew of safety safeguards to its accounts in response to safety considerations. For much less safe apps just like the Mail app, one such choice is the utilization of app-specific passwords. If your Yahoo login or password doesn’t work within the Mail app, attempt utilizing the App-specific password as a substitute. Follow the given steps to generate the app password and repair Yahoo mail error 0x8019019a.
1. Press the Windows key, sort chrome, and click on on Open.
2. Go to the Yahoo Mail Account Info page.
3. Enter your Yahoo Mail tackle and click on on Next.
4. Enter Password and click on on Next.
5. Now, scroll down and click on on Generate app password.
6. Click on the Get began button.
7. Then, enter the App title and click on on Generate password.
Note: Mail has been used.
8. Now, click on on Copy after which Done.
9. Repeat Steps 8 – 11 in Method 2.
10. Then, paste the generated password as a substitute of your account password. Click on Next.
Note: If the difficulty persists, delete the Yahoo account from the Mail app (Method 2) and add it once more utilizing the generated password. But this time, select Other Account POP, IMAP within the Add an Account field.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Add Yahoo Mail to Android
Method 5: Reset Mail App
If the Mail app’s set up is defective, you could be unable so as to add the Yahoo account. If Yahoo Mail error 0x8019019a persists, attempt resetting the Mail app, which can be completed as follows:
1. Hit the Windows key, and sort mail within the search bar.
2. Then, right-click on the Mail app and choose App Settings.
3. Next, choose Terminate.
4. Then, click on on Reset.
Note: Remember that every one the App’s information can be erased, together with saved emails and passwords.
5. Now, click on on Reset within the pop-up.
6. Then, open the Mail app and see whether or not you may add your Yahoo account correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What does the ATT Error code 0x8019019a imply?
Ans: When a person is unable to hyperlink his Yahoo account to the Mail app as a result of an previous or malfunctioning Mail app set up, error code 0X8019019a seems. The downside may be created through the use of a traditional Yahoo account password reasonably than an App-specific password.
Q2. What is Yahoo’s incoming mail server?
Ans: The incoming mail server is imap.mail.yahoo.com, and the outgoing mail server (SMTP) is smtp.mail.yahoo.com.
We hope you discovered this data helpful and that you just have been capable of resolve Yahoo Mail error 0x8019019a. Please tell us which method was probably the most useful for you. If you’ve gotten any questions or feedback, please remark them within the part under.