Halo Infinite multiplayer beta is hitting the gaming platforms and is offered without cost on PC and Xbox. It is making avid gamers all excited to play it with their pals globally. It is a superb deal to seize when you and your boys need to hit it off in the newest successor of the beloved Halo sequence. However, the open beta section comes with a bumpy trip. One of the numerous obstructions that are haunting the devoted fanbase of the sequence is Halo Infinite Customization not loading error. This is kind of irritating and gamers voiced their displeasure fairly brazenly on the web. So, we took issues into our personal palms and compiled this information on easy methods to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading in Windows 11.
How to Fix Halo Infinite Customization Not Loading in Windows 11
In this text, now we have defined tried and examined strategies to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading error. But firstly, allow us to study concerning the causes of this error. Well as of now, the explanation behind the error continues to be unknown and fairly frankly, it’s comprehensible. The sport continues to be in the open beta section. It will not be information for a sport being stuffed with bugs in these early phases. Although, culprits might be:
- Faulty or incompatible Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) configuration.
- The outage from the sport service suppliers finish.
Method 1: Perform Clean Boot
First, you must clear boot your PC to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading on Windows 11. This will assist to eliminate bugs and would possibly repair the mentioned error. Read our information on How to Perform Clean boot in Windows 10 right here to take action.
Method 2: Close Unnecessary Background Processes
If there are any undesirable processes working in the background that are taking on lot of reminiscence & CPU sources, then you must shut these processes, as follows:
1. Press Ctrl + Shift +Esc keys collectively to launch Task Manager.
2. In the Processes tab, you possibly can see the purposes and processes which can be consuming plenty of reminiscence sources by the Memory column.
3. Right-click on the undesirable processes (e.g. Microsoft Teams) and click on on End job, as depicted under.
4. Repeat the identical for different duties that aren’t required at the moment after which, launch Halo Infinite.
Method 3: Disable IPv6 Network
Here are the steps to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading on Windows 11 by disabling the Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) networking:
1. Click on the Search icon, kind View Network Connections, and click on on Open.
2. In the Network Connections window, right-click on the community adapter (e.g. Wi-Fi) you’re related to.
3. Select Properties from the context menu, as proven.
4. In the Wi-Fi Properties window, scroll down in the Networking tab.
5. Here, find the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) possibility and uncheck it.
Note: Make certain that Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) is checked.
6. Finally, click on on OK to avoid wasting the adjustments.
Now, strive restarting Halo Infinite as soon as once more to see if the error nonetheless exists.
Also Read: How to View Running Processes in Windows 11
Method 4: Enable Teredo State
Another various to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading concern on Windows 11 is by enabling Teredo State, as mentioned under:
1. Press Windows + R keys collectively to open Run dialog field.
2. Type gpedit.msc and click on on OK to open Local Group Policy Editor.
Note: If you’re unable to entry it, learn How to Enable Group Policy Editor in Windows 11 Home Edition right here.
3. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > All Settings from the left pane.
4. Then, find and double-click on Set Teredo State, proven highlighted.
5. Here, click on on Enabled and choose Enterprise Client from the Select from the next states drop-down listing.
6. Click on Apply > OK to avoid wasting the adjustments and check out enjoying the sport in multiplayer mode.
Method 5: Increase Virtual RAM
You can even enhance digital RAM to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading in Windows 11, as follows:
1. Open Run dialog field , kind sysdm.cpl and click on on OK.
2. Go to the Advanced tab in System Properties window.
3. Click on Settings… button beneath the Performance part, as proven.
4. In the Performance Options window, navigate to the Advanced tab.
5. Click on Change… button beneath the Virtual reminiscence part, as proven.
6. Uncheck the field for Automatically handle paging file measurement for all drives.
7. Select the first drive from the listing viz C: and click on on No paging file.
8. Then, click on on Set > OK, as depicted under.
9. Select Yes in the System Properties affirmation immediate that seems.
10. Click on non-primary quantity in the listing of drives and choose Custom measurement.
11. Enter the paging measurement for each Initial and Maximum measurement in MegaBytes (MB).
Note: The paging measurement is ideally twice the dimensions of your bodily reminiscence (RAM).
12. Click on Set and make sure any immediate that seems.
13. Finally, click on on OK and restart your PC.
Also Read: How to Enable or Disable Quick Access in Windows 11
Method 6: Disable Game Overlays
Another technique to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading in Windows 11 is to disable the sport overlays. This will cut back the excessive reminiscence utilization and resolve lags & glitches as nicely. We have defined the method for Discord app, NVIDIA GeForce and Xbox Game Bar in Windows 11.
Option 1: Disable Discord Overlay
1. Open Discord PC Client and click on on the Settings icon subsequent to your Discord username.
2. Scroll down the left navigation pane and click on on Game Overlay beneath the ACTIVITY SETTINGS part.
3. Switch Off the toggle for Enable in-game overlay to disable it, as proven.
Also Read: How to Delete Discord
Option 2: Disable NVIDIA GeForce Experience Overlay
1. Open the GeForce Experience app and click on on the Setting icon as highlighted under.
2. In the General tab, Switch Off the toggle for IN-GAME OVERLAY to disable it.
3. Restart your PC to let the adjustments take impact.
Also Read: What is NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device Wave Extensible?
Option 3: Disable Xbox Game Bar Overlay
1. Press Windows + I keys collectively to open Settings.
2. Click on Gaming settings in the left pane and Xbox Game bar in the suitable pane.
3. Switch Off the toggle to show off the Xbox Game Bar.
Method 7: Verify Integrity of Game Files (For Steam Users)
Now, when you use Steam then, you possibly can confirm integrity of sport information to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading error in Windows 11.
1. Click on the Search icon and kind Steam, then click on on Open.
2. In the Steam PC shopper, click on on LIBRARY tab as proven.
3. Search for Halo Infinite in the left pane and right-click on it to open the context menu. Click on Properties.
4. In the Properties window, click on on LOCAL FILES in the left pane and click on on Verify Integrity of sport information… proven highlighted.
5. Steam will discover discrepancies and if discovered, they are going to be changed & rectified.
Also Read: How to Change Steam Profile Picture
Method 8: Update Halo Infinite (For Steam Users)
Often, there could also be bugs in the sport, so you must replace your sport to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading in Windows 11 drawback.
1. Launch the Steam shopper and change to the LIBRARY tab as proven in Method 7.
2. Then, click on on Halo Infinite in the left pane.
3. If there may be any replace obtainable, you will notice the UPDATE possibility on the sport web page itself. Click on it.
Note: We have proven Update possibility for Rogue firm for illustration functions solely.
Method 9: Use Xbox App Instead of Steam
Many of us use Steam as our major shopper because it serves as a hub for the preferred PC video games. Halo Infinite multiplayer can also be accessible on Steam, although it might not be as bug-free because the Xbox app. As a outcome, we suggest downloading Halo Infinite multiplayer beta by means of the Xbox app as an alternative.
Also Read: Fix Xbox One Headset Not Working
Method 10: Update Windows
If not one of the above strategies work, then replace your Windows OS to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading on Windows 11 concern.
1. Press Windows + I keys collectively to open Settings app.
2. Here, click on on Windows Update in the left pane.
3. Then, click on on Check for updates.
4. If there may be any replace obtainable, click on on Download & set up button proven highlighted.
5. Wait for Windows to obtain and set up the updates. Finally, restart your PC.
Pro Tip: System Requirements for Halo Infinite
Minimum System Requirements
|Requires a 64-bit processor and working system|
|Operating System||Windows 10 RS5 x64|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel i5-4440|
|Memory||8 GB RAM|
|Graphics||AMD RX 570 or NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti|
|Storage Space||50 GB obtainable house|
Recommended System Requirements
|Requires a 64-bit processor and working system|
|Operating System||Windows 10 19H2 x64|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel i7-9700k|
|Memory||16 GB RAM|
|Graphics||Radeon RX 5700 XT or NVIDIA RTX 2070|
|Storage Space||50 GB obtainable house|
We hope the article proved to be helpful on easy methods to repair Halo Infinite Customization not loading in Windows 11. We welcome all of your recommendations and queries so please write to us in the remark field down under. We would additionally love to listen to from you concerning the subsequent matter that you really want us to discover subsequent.