If you are attempting to view an app or a recreation and are going through the difficulty of monitor not displaying full display on Windows 10, it’s essential learn the article. The article has the strategies to repair the difficulty of full-screen not working Windows 10 and may also help you restore full-screen Windows 10. Try implementing the strategies described within the article to repair the difficulty and use the full-screen mode with ease.
How to Fix Full Screen Not Working on Windows 10
The attainable causes for full display not working on Windows 10 situation are listed beneath.
- Incorrect Registry keys on the Registry Editor- If the worth set on the Registry Editor is ready to a unsuitable worth, you might not have the ability to use the full-screen mode.
- Improper Graphic settings- If the graphic settings on your PC are configured wrongly, you might not have the ability to use the full-screen mode. The settings have to be configured correctly on all of the graphic playing cards like Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD Radeon software program.
- Issues with Graphics card- If the Graphics card on your PC is corrupt, you might not have the ability to use full-screen mode if the driving force is corrupt.
- Improper NVIDIA Control panel settings- If the NVIDIA management panel has not correctly configured settings, you might not have the ability to use the full-screen mode on your PC.
Basic Troubleshooting Methods
The primary troubleshooting strategies to repair the difficulty of full-screen not working on Windows 10 are described beneath. Try the fundamental strategies first to resolve the difficulty after which proceed to additional strategies.
1. Scale Display to 100%
You have to set the show to 100% and set the decision to full-screen measurement on the Settings app to make use of the app in full-screen mode. Follow these steps to scale show to 100% and repair monitor not displaying full display on Windows 10.
1. Press the Windows + I keys collectively to launch Settings.
2. Click on System.
3. Set Change the scale of textual content, apps, and different objects to 100%.
Note: It is at all times suggested to set the size to beneficial setting in your system to reply correctly.
2. Turn On Full Screen on App
You can attempt enabling the full-screen mode on your recreation by clicking on the full-screen button.
1. Hit the Windows key, sort Solitaire Collection and click on on Open to launch the app.
Note: The Solitaire Collection app is used for explanatory functions.
2. Then, click on on the full-screen button on the top-right nook of the Solitaire Collection app to enter into the full-screen mode on your PC.
3. Update Graphics Driver
You have to replace the Graphics driver on your PC to make use of the apps and video games within the full-screen mode. Read the article to replace the Graphics Driver on your PC to repair the difficulty.
4. Reinstall Graphics Driver
You can attempt uninstalling and reinstalling the Graphics driver on your PC to resolve the problems with the full-screen mode. Read the steps within the strategies to uninstall and reinstall the Graphics driver on your PC utilizing the hyperlink given right here.
Also Read: Fix Taskbar Showing in Fullscreen on Windows 10
5. Modify Compatibility Settings
Sometimes, in case you are utilizing the video games or apps on a PC that’s incompatible with the Windows model on your PC, you may attempt working the video games in a suitable mode to repair the difficulty. Read the steps talked about within the technique to run the video games in compatibility mode.
6. Disable Antivirus Software
At instances, the Anti-virus software program could have disrupted you in utilizing the apps and video games within the full-screen mode. Read the article to know easy methods to disable antivirus quickly on Windows 10.
7. Run Game in Windowed Mode
You can attempt working the sport within the Windowed mode to repair the full-screen not working on your PC. Follow the given steps to take action.
1. Search for Solitaire Collection on the search bar and click on on the app consequence to launch the app.
2. Click on the Minimize button on the top-right nook of the app and resize the sport by dragging the corners of the app.
8. Change Main Screen
If you might be utilizing a number of shows on your PC for utilizing the apps, you may attempt altering your essential display to repair the difficulty with the full-screen mode. Read the strategy to change the principle monitor on your PC utilizing the hyperlink offered right here.
9. Restore Taskbar to Default Settings
You can attempt modifying the settings on the Taskbar within the settings app to repair the problems with the full-screen mode. Follow the steps talked about within the technique to revive the Taskbar settings on your PC.
Also Read: How to Go Full-Screen in Google Chrome
Here are the superior troubleshooting strategies to repair the difficulty.
Method 1: Modify Gaming Settings
You can attempt modifying the settings on your PC to repair the full-screen not working Windows 10 situation.
Option I: Disable Game Mode
Try disabling the sport mode on the Settings app to view the video games within the full-screen mode.
1. Hit the Windows + I keys collectively to open Settings.
2. Click on the Gaming setting.
3. Click on the Game Mode tab within the left pane of the window and switch the toggle off within the Game Mode setting.
Option II: Enable DirectPlay Option
The DirectPlay choice lets you be linked over the Internet community to play the video games and enabling the setting may also help repair points with the full-screen mode.
1. Press the Windows key, sort the Turn Windows options on or off and click on on Open.
2. In the Windows Features window, increase the choice Legacy Components, choose the DirectPlay characteristic, and click on on the OK button.
3. After the Windows options full the seek for the required recordsdata, you will notice a display with accomplished standing.
Method 2: Modify Intel Graphic Control Panel Settings
If the settings on the Intel Graphic Control Panel setting to repair the full-screen not working Windows 10 situation.
1. Press the Windows + D keys concurrently to view the Desktop on your PC.
2. Right-click on an empty house and click on on the choice Graphic Properties… within the menu displayed.
3. In the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel window, click on on the Display button within the menu.
4. Select the Scale Full display choice within the Scaling part and click on on the Apply button.
5. Click on the Yes button on the affirmation window to change the Intel Graphic setting.
Also Read: Fix Intel RST Service Is Not Running in Windows 10
Method 3: Change Registry Keys
If the keys are configured wrongly within the Registry Editor, it’s essential change the entry keys to repair the full-screen not working Windows 10 situation.
1. Hit the Windows key, sort Registry Editor and click on on Open.
2. Navigate to the Configuration folder within the Registry Editor by following the given path.
3. Right-click on the Configuration folder within the left pane of the window and click on on the Find… choice within the menu to open the Find window.
4. Type the time period scaling within the Find what: bar, choose all of the choices within the Look at part, and click on on the Find Next button on the window.
5. Double-click on the Scaling key within the checklist exhibited to edit the important thing.
6. In the EDIT DWORD (32-bit) Value window, enter the worth 3 within the Value information bar and click on on the OK button to change the important thing worth.
Check if monitor not displaying full display on Windows 10 situation persists or not.
Method 4: Disable Teamviewer
Teamviewer is an app that’s used to entry the units far-off and it’s essential disable the Teamviewer to repair full display not working on Windows 10. The distant help software lets you management some other PC remotely and is a well-liked app.
1. Press the Windows key, sort Task Manager and click on on Open.
2. Select the Teamviewer app within the Apps part within the Processes tab and click on on the End Task button to disable the Teamviewer app.
Method 5: Modify AMD Catalyst Control Center Settings
If you might be utilizing AMD Radeon Software as a Graphic design card, you might want to change the settings within the Catalyst Control Center to repair the full-screen not working Windows 10 situation.
1. Press the Windows + D keys concurrently to go to the Desktop.
2. Right-click on an empty house and choose the AMD Catalyst Control Center choice.
3. Navigate to the My VGA Displays part within the management heart.
4. In the Big display mannequin part, click on on the Triangle button, after which click on on the Properties choice.
5. Select a decrease decision within the menu and click on on the Save button to avoid wasting the modifications on the management heart.
6. Now, revert to the My VGA Displays window and click on on the small laptop computer triangle button on the bottom-left nook of the window.
7. Click on the Fullscreen choice within the checklist obtainable and click on on the Save button to avoid wasting the modifications.
Also Read: Fix AMD Catalyst Control Center Missing
Method 6: Disable Full Screen Optimization
If the difficulty is with a selected recreation, you may attempt disabling the full-screen optimization to repair the full-screen not working Windows 10 situation and enter into full-screen mode manually.
1. Right-click on the recreation executable file.
2. Select the Properties choice within the context menu.
3. Navigate to the Compatibility tab, examine the Disable fullscreen optimizations choice below the Settings part.
4. Finally, click on on the Apply > OK to disable full-screen optimization.
The article discusses the strategies to repair the difficulty of full display not working on Windows 10. If you might be battling the difficulty of the monitor not displaying full-screen Windows 10, you will discover the strategies to revive full-screen Windows 10 on this article. We request you to drop your options and queries on the subject mentioned within the feedback part beneath.