- Yes, you can delete your Wix account.
- You might want to contact the corporate.
- Ask them to cancel your account.
How to Delete Wix Account
1. Log in to your Wix account
2. Click on the gear icon within the higher proper nook of the web page
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu
4. Scroll down and click on on “Account Settings”
To delete a website on Wix, go to the “My Sites” web page after which click on on the location you wish to delete. On this web page, there’s a button that claims “Delete Site.
Wix does not own your domain name. You can transfer it to them for a fee, but the domain is yours and you have the right to change your web hosting provider.
To delete your Wix blog account, go to the “Settings” part of your weblog and click on on “Delete Blog”.
The greatest approach to delete a web site is to delete the area from the registrar. This will take away it out of your internet hosting firm and make it unavailable for any new guests.
I’ve been utilizing Wix for a few years now and it has by no means given me any hassle. I’ve by no means had any issues with the web site loading rapidly or with the ability to add something. It is a nice platform, particularly for small companies that don’t have a lot of time to spend on internet design.
You could make your Wix web site personal by following these steps:
1) Log in to your Wix account.
2) Click on the arrow subsequent to “Website” within the left sidebar, then choose “Settings.”
3) Scroll down till you see “Privacy.”
4) Click on the “Privacy” button.
5) Select the choice “Only registered customers can view my web site.
Wix is a web site builder that gives templates for customers to create their very own web sites.